System Up For Sale

AnalOg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, Two questions: First, while you sell the current system, would you like to borrow a good pair of Heresy's, a Nakamichi cassette deck and a good Sansui 719 amp. Bone plain system... No questions asked, no cost, no obligation, just some 'hep, as we say down here; I'll send them to you and you can have some music. Send 'em back later when things settle down a bit. Second, are you really sure you want to sell the LaScala's? I would like to make you an offer, but let me know if that's what you really want to do. If so, let me know at 863-634-7038 or email me at the following email address ocsosheriff1@okeechobee.com. I sure hope the family situation gets better, Kind regards// MWM

That is a very, very kind offer, I still have enough stuff laying around here to hold me over. The speakers are available for your taking. I notice you are located in Florida, for obvious reasons I want to make this a local pick up only, unless you're willing to handle the pick up and delivery on your own. I'm also firm on my price, as I'm just looking to recoup what I paid for them. Again, thank you very much for your generosity, I'm not used to people being so generous.

Tom

post-10696-13819298074136_thumb.jpg

You're doing better with the photos than I...;^(

Tom, that is a VERY good price on the CD player. Unfortunately, I just can't swing it right now. I need to liquidate some of my stuff, so on the very off chance that someone has not snagged it, I will inqure when I've got the dough. Best of luck!!!

The Scout & record cleaner are sold, thanks to the support I've received from you guys here. I cannot say how much I appreciate it.

If by any chance I did not respond to anyones emails or posts can you please resubmit them. I tried my best to keep track of all the requests, so if I missed anyone please let me know.

I'm going to keep this gear exclusively available to you all here till over the weekend. After which I will decide what hits Audiogon & Ebay. There's still some really good buys here. Don't let the price fool you, the phonostage is awesome, it was a $900.00 piece of gear new, and got great reviews. I thought it would go quick.

edit: I adjusted the new price from $2000. too $900.00

Thanks again,

Tom

http://www.audiophilia.com/hardware/pre1p.htm

Tom,

I am interested in the pre-amp and the phono, I need more details. PM me or e-mail or give me a number to call you. Also I am looking at the ALK's.

Jay

Jay,

Can you send me your email address so I can send you the pics you requested?

Thanks,

Tom

The Rogue Magnum, ALK's, Anthem pre phono stage are all sold, thanks to you all that have inquired and purchased.

The La Scala's are still available, along with cables, tubes & the Panamax 5100, which I have adjusted the price on.

There are a few more items that I came across that I think might be of interest, I will post as soon as I get some free time.

Thank you again,

Tom