New forum members on the list to come.

• Klipsch Employees

As some of you may have noticed, there are a few new names on the list to come to the Pilgrimage. Most of these folks are people from the area that I know. Some of them lurk around some, but for the most part they are friends wanting to hang out with me, some that I have not seen in 3-4 years. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

My sister is on the list as well as my electronics instructors and my best man from our wedding.

I understand that this is a forum gig, but all these folks have had something to do with Klipsch over the years. They all know that when I put on a show, for the most part, it turns out good. My guess is that there will be an extra 20 or so folks that you dont know.

Also remember that there will be a few folks from the plant there as well.

All these people will help give you a taste of area. Some of them worked at the plant in the past, when PWK was still there. So, visit and enjoy the food, music and company.

FYI: only forum members will be given a chance to be a part of any give a ways we may have. (Dont ask, because I wont tell ;)

DAMN.

I have got to find some way for the wife to NOT give birth in June...I really want to come.

I need to use the think system on this child...maybe if she comes

early, then I might be able to sneak out? Man, wouldn't that be

the stuff of urban legend, inducing so I can make the

pilgrimmage? Wow, the mind boggles.. ;)

My child born in the middle of the BBQ tent at the pilgrimmage? Little yellow BS button on her?

K

It should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway- In respect for Trey, Klipsch and the employees who are making this trip possible, please have a good time but be on good behavior as ambassadors of the Klipsch Forum.

Those additional invited friends should be considered personal guests of Trey and Klipsch and should be treated with the same courtesy and friendship as any other Forum brothers and their families.

Those lucky enough to enjoy this trip will never have any idea how many man hours went into the planning of this once-in-a-lifetime adventure and tour. Please respect the plant and your hosts as you would a friend's home.

Wish I could be there (I'm ashamed that I was not as brotherly as I would have liked at the Goat Roaper evening out)

Have a blast and bring back pix and stories for us.

Michael

Still sounds all-in-the-family to me[:D]

Look forward to a great time and meeting some Avatars face-to-face (Note: I did not look at Alan's Avatar before posting this, great album Alan[;)])

Michael, I have never trusted first impressions[{]

We and I think I speak for most of the Forum really appreciate all the hard work and man hours you have put into this and I'm equally sure it's going to be a terrific time for all[<:o)]