Grisly Highway Accident

sputnik

Look at the bright side.... The people who drove into this mess and ended up with flat tires could console themselves while waiting for the tow truck. Not so with the canyonesque pot holes and sheet metal scrap debris we get in the Detroit area. All they can do is stand around in the rain and wait to be robbed by the locals.

I see no tragedy - it's Groelsch (sp?) beer. BLECH [+o(]...............

Tom

....[+o(]....

You'll probably call me a moral relativist, but I don't think there is such a thing as a bad beer. Sure, some beers may have been given opportunities to taste better than others but, for me, any beer is better than no beer. Rather than attaching an imposed stigma by labeling a beer as a "bad beer", perhaps we should be more sensitive and use a more politically correct term such as "aspiring beer". Or we could refer to a disappointing beer as a "beer-that,-while-it's-not-bad,-is-short-of-being-good".

Scorn me if you must, but in this great land, surely every beer, whether it comes to us from a tap, botttle, or can, deserves the right of sublime transformation to urine. I'd say that goes for ales too. I'm normally a middle of the road kind of guy (well, not like in the picture) but when it comes to beer, I am extremely liberal.

added: I want to clarify that I am four square opposed to oppressive taxation of beer but I do favor beer sudsidies.