Way OT: Political Drag Queens

Jbart's stuff hits both sides equally, making it apolitical. Your post is just a cheap shot, and cheap shots are the reason political posts aren't allowed on this forum. It would be courteous to jbart if you were to delete your post before the mod yanks the whole thread.

With nose job, Bill Clinton wouldn't be a bad looking woman - I'd have put him in a blue dress though. Rumsfeld sure looks like a shrew.

No offense intended toward our conservative friends but I got this in my email a while back and thought it was pretty funny. It fits the topic too.

Ann Hannity and Sean Coulter. [:S]

post-17394-13819298340232_thumb.jpg

Jbart's stuff hits both sides equally, making it apolitical. Your post is just a cheap shot, and cheap shots are the reason political posts aren't allowed on this forum. It would be courteous to jbart if you were to delete your post before the mod yanks the whole thread.

Olorin,

I did not mean offend; I actually questioned whether I should have posted that picture before I did it. But given jbarts generally acidic sense of humor, I honestly thought I was keeping within the context of making fun of politicians in general. In any case, I respect the members of this forum, including you, too much to want to ruin my reputation here. If jb would like me to delete it, I will. As far as political posts go, I have had a couple of my own posts hijacked for political reasons, and I understand why they are not, nor should be allowed. I did not start this post and I did not mean to turn it into something divisive.

Again, my apologies,

- Jim