K-Horns and Cornwalls on Ebay for anyone interested

DaleR

The Cornwalls are about 10 minutes away from me. I talked to the seller this morning on the phone. I may go look at them later today. If someone here buys them and needs storage or whatever, I may be able to help in some way.

Jeremy

p.s. Oh, and if I do bid, I'll put in my max bid early and forget about it. If someone snips me, oh well. They must have been willing to pay more.

...I plan to bid "One MILLION Dollars" (pinkie finger is just now raised to the right lower corner of my mouth)...I will then be assured of getting these for myself...(no bids from me...this was intended for comedic purposes until fini or jacksonbart can arrive to save the day!)...Bill

Actually, she's been talking about K-horns so much that I thought she might have already jumped on these. Seems like a great price, but they'll probably sell for quite a bit more.

Dale

No, I just know how much she likes bidding early and often.

Well, that is the Chicago way!

Dale

:) If I was going after any of these, you wouldn't see my name on the bidding list till the last day. For sure.

Capo - good luck on your 'bid early & many times' strategy. [:D]

The khorns are in Florida and in Oak. But they do look very nice.

"p.s. Oh, and if I do bid, I'll put in my max bid early and forget about it."

But Capo - Putting in a high bid early (Proxy bidding) is doing the same exact thing as bidding early & often. Only difference is you have a machine in your stead. The bidding goes up & up and your bid shows on the bidders list multiple times. There's no difference in the outcome. That was my point.