And the cutest picture award goes to..........

Those of you who worked on the stage crew this week, completely understand how wired Trey can get at times. Trey really pushes himself in the pursuit of perfection.

The night of the concert, just before the the first band started, Trey was putting some last minute tweaks into the light board. I pulled him aside for a moment and got his full attention. I told him, "Trey, I want to pay you a HUGE compliment: I have noticed that no matter how intense the activity you are engaged in, no matter how wired you are, and no matter how frazzled you get, whenever one of you kids comes up to you and needs to speak with you right in the midst of all the turmoil, you always drop everything, instantly regain your composure and take the time to listen to what they have to say to you and then calmly answer all of their questions. You, sir, are a fantastic dad!" ...it was the first time I've seen Trey blush. He just smiled and said, "Thanks". -in true "Trey fashion".

Trey, I meant what I said to you, buddy! Happy, belated Father's Day!

-Glenn

I second that Glenn, I stayed at the Farmhouse Friday night with Trey and the next morning just before 7:00 Trey's wife and son came to the side door and brought breakfast for Trey and I told him what a wonderful wife he has and how polite his children are.

We are all very lucky to have Trey as our advocate on this forum and link to Klipsch[;)]

Hope you had a great father's day Trey[:D]