Pilgrimage Pics

Well I'm not sure I would call it "work" - more like "fun" - but you're welcome [:)]

Btw, you shouldn't see the picture in your post until after you hit the "post" button and it loads the actual page.

If you want, you can also try something like photobucket to host your images online and then just "dynamically link" to them using the insert image button in the toolbar thing.

Trey and Amy, on this thread as well as some others (and last year) the general disrepair of the museum has been noted. Those prized artifacts are being slowly destroyed by sun and rain. Can something be done?

Michael

I would be willing to store them here until the problems are fixed . [:)]

• 1 month later...

BUMP!

Even though I wasn't there (sigh), I do believe Michael makes a good point concerning the loudspeakers slowly deteriorating due to their close proximity to the window. It would be nice if Amy or Trey would comment on this if indeed there is a good chance these items can be permantly damaged due to the sun and humidity. If it's as simple as moving them away from a window to a different location in the room, could someone please see that this gets taken care of?

Just a concerned forum member...[;)]