OT: Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger -- a heart attack waiting to happen?

Daddy Dee

I remember not long ago that mcdonalds pancake egg mcmuffin, I forgot what they called it was a test run in Texas McDonalds. Its one of the worst offenders.

This is pretty bad with the donuts, 1000 calories sounds like the ultimate from Burger King.

But in a day with I remember correctly in NJ there was a 60 quarterpound meat cheeseburger that a restaurant served that a 20 year old college GIRL was the only one to eat completely in one sitting. Then again you have 100 dollar burgers too sold in trendy restaurants.

Jay, Burger King (here in No Cal) is advertising something like what you mentioned, only on a bun made of french toast. It does not look very appetizing...

As for Krispy Kreme, I have never liked their donuts. Call me a purist, but I prefer plain chocolate cake donuts. The sugary coating Krispy Kreme uses makes me want to hurl. I can't even think of adding meat and cheese to it. [+o(]

Dale

I remember not long ago that mcdonalds pancake egg mcmuffin, I forgot what they called it was a test run in Texas McDonalds. Its one of the worst offenders.

This is pretty bad with the donuts, 1000 calories sounds like the ultimate from Burger King.

But in a day with I remember correctly in NJ there was a 60 quarterpound meat cheeseburger that a restaurant served that a 20 year old college GIRL was the only one to eat completely in one sitting. Then again you have 100 dollar burgers too sold in trendy restaurants.

Jay, Burger King (here in No Cal) is advertising something like what you mentioned, only on a bun made of french toast. It does not look very appetizing...

As for Krispy Kreme, I have never liked their donuts. Call me a purist, but I prefer plain chocolate cake donuts. The sugary coating Krispy Kreme uses makes me want to hurl. I can't even think of adding meat and cheese to it. [+o(]

Dale

I think I remember the name, McGriddle or something like that

you know I forgot about my own college grease trucks. It was rated #1 sandwich in the country by maxim magazine

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~ryromero/425/0final/menu.html

I'm partial to the fat beach (heh some feminists got angry so they had to change the name)

But its 4 dollars and alot of food at 2 am friday night.

They don't list all the sandwiches which there are 40 different varieties. Eat 5 in under an hour and you get to name one. It used to be 3 till they raised the bar.

http://www.maximonline.com/articles/index.aspx?a_id=5957

There not bad and its funny watching 300 pound linemen and 100 pound princesses eating them on a weekend night