For Sale RF83s, RC64 center, RS62 rear sides and RB81 for rears

rmlowz

I have decided to sell my new Klipsch system and concentrate on a two channel system. This was my second system. I already have the THX Ultra II system. Local pick up only no exceptions. I do not have any of the boxes. Sold as system only and it is all in black. This systems rocks $2800.00 Firm

Thank You,

rmlowz

Hello,

Sorry for the lack of information. I edited my post. I am selling as a sytem only. There is no need to split it up at the price I am selling it for. The sytem is all in black.

Thanks,

rmlowz

No doubt! [:^)] If that's not priced to sell... {edit: Whew! I am over it now but I was about ready to swing a deal with some local folks who would want to split that HT up. [au] That RC-64 has me intriqued and I am sure I could find a place for the RS-62's.[H]}

I have decided to sell my new Klipsch system and concentrate on a two channel system. This was my second system. I already have the THX Ultra II system. Local pick up only no exceptions. I do not have any of the boxes. Sold as system only and it is all in black. This systems rocks $2800.00 Firm

Thank You,

rmlowz

I highly endorse this offer from Rich. I recently bought the KW-120/KA-1000 Ultra II THX subs from him. He is a great guy and knows his stuff, and is a straight-up kind of person to deal with. Somebody will get an incredible deal here.