Greetings

Cody_Mack

Hi, y'all. Just joined up the Forum. Very recently made the plunge back into hi-fi. Other than purchasing Heresys in early '80s, hi-fi exposure has been dormant until now. Just completed four DIY Bottlehead kits; S.E.X. headphone amp, Foreplay III and Paramour monoblocks.

Right now enjoying some Etta James live (thanks to poster earlier); the Heresys are living up to the billing driven by those 3.5 Watt 2A3s. Will be looking for some tweak advice. I have seen a glimpse of what BEC offers.

BTW, grew up about 30 miles from Hope, in Nashville, AR.

Rick

Welcome to the forums, Rick. You're in good company with many other like-minded DIYers who love their hand-built tube gear and Klipsch loudspeakers (and visa-versa, with their heavily modded Klipsch and tube amps). Maybe someday I'll take the plunge and attempt my hand at a kit, so I do envy people like yourself who love slinging solder.

Have fun, and above all, happy listening!

Thanks all for the welcome and the kind words. Just after I bought the Heresys in '83, I purchased a mid-fi rack system and the Heresys went to the closet until now. I never knew what I had, until now. I will be looking for something larger but right now am limited by room size.

I live just oustide of Houston, but my Mom is still in Nashville.