What is the CHEAPEST online retailer?

kenratboy

Hello,

I want to ask everyone here what they have found to be the best, and most importantly, the cheapest online retailer. I have particular interest in the RB-5 II; however, I want to spend as little as possible to get them. Also, I am interested in all other products as well (subs, receivers, etc.) So, I would appreciate any feedback as to what the best online retailer is, but also the cheapest. Thanks for the help!

DEAR @$$HOLE uh.. I mean Deam,

AVMAN happens to be a great a/v salesman and installer and you've got him all wrong. First of all I know for a fact that he is not commisioned. Secondly he provides people on this bb with options and very competitive pricing as a reference in thier search for av equipment at a great price. Third his place of business to my knowledge doesn't even carry KLIPSCH or SONY ES. Stop letting the jealousy of AVMAN on this bb be the only factor in posting here. I myself am getting tired of all the BULL$#!+. cwm23.gif

------------------

LSU PAINTBALL- We'll cover you with our balls!

Paintball players do it 'till their balls break!

1 Pair KLF-30's

Sonic Frontiers SFL-1 Pre-amp

Carver TFM-45 Amp

Teac AD-4 CD Player

***Needed VPI HW Series Turntable*** Anybody Sellin'?

Well personally I think he should keep his posts to opinions or facts only. NOT OFFERING TO SELL ANYTHING!

It is clear to see all of you guys(DEAM,KLIPSCHHOG AND AVMAN know each other) and are selling on this board, which is against the rules.

I have already contacted the people who monitor the board to BAN all attempts at selling any product like you guys are. I have documented many attempts by AVMAN to sell protected lines which can not be sold on line.

The proper companies have been notified as well.

So the game is out guys BEWARE of all these posters to offer more than help for personal gain and sell equipment that would not have any warranty if purchased by anyone here.

------------------

NO EQ'S ALLOWED

FACT is i haven't sold ANYTHING to ANYONE on this bb, it's funny-esoteric man has 2 posts-yet he thinks he has a perspective of my reasons for being involved w/this bb...very constructive

------------------

1-pair klf 30's

c-7 center

ksps-6 surrounds

sony strda-777ES receiver upgraded to v.2.02 including virtual matrix 6.1

sony playstation 2

dishnetwork model 7200 dishplayer satellite receiver/digital bitstream recorder

pioneer dvd player

sharp 32"tv and sharp xv-z1u lcd projector

panamax max dbs+5 surge protector/power conditioner

monster cable interconnects/12 gua.speaker wire

a 'teens' sub coming!(RSW-15 LOOKIN'GOOD!)

KLIPSCH-So Good It Hz!

per AVman: "FACT is i haven't sold ANYTHING to ANYONE on this bb".

Avman that does not say much for your salesmanship then because I've seen you soliciting on this board many times. As in "i'll get you ______ at a price of _______ , email me." You better get busy Deleting Smile.gif

------------------

live long & prosper

DAMN,

You guys are soooooo smart....

The game is out...

We have a bet as to who can swindle the most commission out of you guys on this board and AVMAN is ahead by alot.

AVMAN makes so much more money because of his Klipsch sales (alot more commission)

Oh, back to work, I have a customer (sucker) asking for a BOSE system -pronounced BLOWS!!!!

email us about "special deals" --wink,wink,wink

www.noav.com

Peace

------------------

NO EQ'S ALLOWED

Ignoring all the junk spoken here, to answer your question. Try Sound Distributors, located in your home town. Also try YAWA.COM they have good products,pricing,and low shipping costs. For good warrenties, try Crutchfield. Excellent service, far prices. Hope this helps.

------------------

Bill

How many times,including ratboy's thread here,have we all read someone's question as to where that person could buy a piece of audio equipment at a good price from someone they could TRUST?

Enter avman.He's just trying to help,and believe me helping most people is a big pain in the ***.Why would someone worry whether someone was making a buck if you were buying something at a savings?

Like I've said before,after years of research,the world is full of idiots.

Save yourself the time and trouble Steve.

Keith

Was that OK Steve? Send the new DVD player to the same address.

This is all bull$#!+,

Yes I know avman, he is a good friend of mine. No I don't work with him. I AM A FULL TIME COLLEGE STUDENT!!!! Yes I used to work for an a/v company, not the one avman works for by the way,in both sales and installation. I was just trying to defend my friend avman from this lunatic deam (whom I do not know). AVMAN if you know who deam is please pm me so that I can go about beating his @$$.

------------------

1 Pair KLF-30's

Carver TFM-45 Amp

Teac AD-4 CD Player

Yeah!!!

this is crazy.....

but avman is still ahead by alot of dollars.

today will be the day i will catch up!!!

i have 2 bids that should be approved today.(all klipsch for high commission!!!)

klipschhog is really far behind after missing those days for school.

well the offer still stands you guys, if anyone needs help with sony projectors,plasma or sony es please let us know ---- www.noav.com ---

peace

------------------

NO EQ'S ALLOWED

Hey Esoteric Man,

Any Time.. Any Where..

------------------

1 Pair KLF-30's

Carver TFM-45 Amp

Teac AD-4 CD Player

For cheapest online retailors, check out these site

- cnet

- Shopping, Yahoo!

Both have price comparison features and both provide info about the company. Good luck and be careful cwm36.gif - People normally get what they pay for.

Happy listening and shopping,

------------------

A/V AMP: Yamaha DSP-A1

TV: 29" Sony Trinitron

DVD: Toshiba SD9200

CDP: Denon DCM-370

MAIN: Klipsch Heresey II

CTR: Klipsch KSF-C5

REAR: Infinity SM-65

(crap)

SUB: Infinity BU-1 (crap)