RT12d in the house

rmlowz

Hello,

I just unboxed my new RT12d last night. It will take some time to set it up with all the tweaks it has to offer. I also ordered a Auralex SFS 112 system with extra sono columns. I am graduating to room treatments wish me luck. I will give you my opinion on the new sub in a few days.

rmlowz

Thanks Richard, That will be a test for sure. I will be going off memory but I have some demo stuff that I am familier with to put the RT12d through its paces. I think Trey Cannon chimed in way back and I thought he said it will give the Ultras a run for their money. They price out about the same. My ears and time will tell.

rmlowz

I'll be interested in your opinions on it. Especially how it handles down low. Having heard the rsw-15 doesn't do well under 30 hz, I was considering either SVS or building one myself. But ever since I heard about this one, it's had my interest. Especially with the room correction.

I probably won't be in a position to buy one for a while (apartment, neighbors), but when I eventually get a place of my own with some good walls, it'll be the 1st thing on the list. [:)]

• Like 1

Hello,

I have been real busy and finally got a chance last night to play with the new sub a little. All default settings low pass off and in the music mode no auto calibration yet. I put in Holly Cole the train song and I was quite impressed. I felt the bass in the couch. This one goes low below 20 cycles to feel it like that at my house. I am waiting for my new projector to demo some movies.I will let you know my opinion. I really need to spend some more time with it. My life has been to busy lately

rmlowz

I'm really interested in hearing your opinion on this sub.

I have my eyes on this sub for a long time, but I want to hear some reviews first before buying it.

for me it was love at first site...

the only thing that has been holding me back is the lack of cash...

if it doesn't workout for you, please drop me a line

• 3 weeks later...