It's getting closer. I can feel it

m00n

As a Cowboy fan, I am not very happy with the T.O. thing. It was that slime ball that disrespected the star. I am thinking that TO is like Deion Sanders, if he is on your team he is neon Deion, if he is not on your team than it was pee on Deion. He is definately going to have to grow on me.

I think part of TO's problem is his dipsh*t manager. Either way, I would be VERY hesitant to have TO on my team. I give him no more than 1 year before we start hearing how TO is being disruptive in the locker room at a minimum.

Seattle is going to be in a tough spot this year at wide receiver after losing Joe Jerivicious (sp?) in the offseason and other things that are pleauging the hawks WR core. That said, I still don't think I would want TO. I would love to have Kevin Curtis from the Rams though. Love that guy!!!

• Moderators

I love to watch football but there is not much hope of our local team even making it to the playoffs. There is a better chance of it snowing here , and that has happened 2 times that i can recall in 48 years.

At least Brett Favre grew up about 30 miles from hear, but he does play for a team 1000 miles away.

Just watched Hall of Fame inductions, Coach Madden whata Guy, all those exRaiders, wow, that was great, and Troy Aikmen, what a Class Act, an Honor to have him Quarterback the CowBoys.................Harry Carson, long over due, Well Deserved..............

I am not happy about T.O. being a CowBoy,but Jerry Jones didn't ask me about it, so, I guess we live with it..............Coach Parcell's will handle it.........Funny, other teams wanted him, too.............................

Hall of Fame Game tonight, hopefully we'll get more on Coach Madden...........Raiders vs. Eagles..........Good way to start........Classy thing the Eagles did yesterday, very respectfull, a fine tribute to an Eagle Great.................Tee it Up Gentlemen.....Let the Season Commence.........................

Congrats to Coach Madden, in particular, who has always been one of my favorite football people. I hate Al Davis and the Raiders, but John Madden is the exception to that rule. He made football fun for everyone, and regardless of some of his so called "stupid mannerisms", everything I learned about football from him has always held true....except his anti-Steelers broadcast at Super Bowl XL - but who can blame him - he IS a Raider...

We'll see if the Bears can graduate past high school level with the offense. I see a pattern in Jerry Angelo made teams - boring and ineffective offense. If Rex can stay healthy (and that's a BIG if), then maybe things will be good in Chicago. But we can't expect the defense to be the offense, and if Rex goes down, things will get ugly in Chicago. It's all on the offense. Biggest problem: lack of wideouts.

mOOn are you serious, the Best Football is the National Conference East, Football doesn't get real until December...........................Been a few SuperBowl rings in that conference............BUT Your right Let it Begin.............Outdoors and in the SNOW..............

Absolutly, football is meant to be played out in the elements... None of this damn dome stuff... Domes are for girlie men. [;)]

Actually I have always had my doubts. Those tights, all that protective gear. Action for a few seconds and then chatting over it for just as long. The way the boys dance after a score really confirms it all. Cute. [:D]

Protective gear... probably a good idea.

This is one of the most wicked hits ever, 1985 Bears vs. the Lions. I remember CBS went to commercial right after this play, came back, went to commercial again, came back, went to commercial again. It took that long for play to be resumed. They never showed the replay again. At the time I thought Joe Ferguson was dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgEvRgyrO10