FL! Pro Split LSI's in glass/aluminum

colterphoto1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they don't have the cast metal ones. I don't know about the plastic ones. Seems they'd be similar to other pro products. The dual binding posts/biamp with fuses might be used on some modern products.

Or I'm sure Parts Express might have something. They always seem to.

Michael

Drool, for some reason I can't explain I have always lusted after a pair just like this.

Come on Rich, I lusted after Colters for a good year or more until I found a pair just like these. They don't come along that often in nice shape, split, aluminum trim and fiberglass. These are the ones you want.

"won't i miss the Bass ..??" Duke, you don't play the bass, you play guitar.

Drool, for some reason I can't explain I have always lusted after a pair just like this.

Come on Rich, I lusted after Colters for a good year or more until I found a pair just like these. They don't come along that often in nice shape, split, aluminum trim and fiberglass. These are the ones you want.

Ya think Mike Lindsey will pick them up and drive them to me when he goes to Larry's in October?[6]

Oh mama, I just read the part about Forward Air. I used them for a pinball delivery. Easy to get to from my house. Hmmmmm

Who wants to buy my WO H2s to help finance part of this...that might cover the shipping. Better yet who is gonna tell my wife? "But honey...they are the ultimate outdoor speakers, turning that forte II out the window just does not cut it."

Rich I'm sure you could probably move out the Heresy's for $350 via

local Craigslist. I'd be happy to to host buyers but heads

up, I will be out of town next week. Might have a local buyer, but he's

a forum member so no markup and he's on vacation right now.

Ya think Mike Lindsey will pick them up and drive them to me when he goes to Larry's in October?

I'm flying, bro! [:D]

Be happy to hold them for you tho. Would have the nicest garage setup in the neighborhood. 'Course the Heresy's don't sound bad in there now. [:)]

Mike

Rich I'm sure you could probably move out the Heresy's for $350 via local Craigslist. I'd be happy to to host buyers but heads up, I will be out of town next week. Might have a local buyer, but he's a forum member so no markup and he's on vacation right now.

Oh man...I should have called you, Marty. I must have read a different post you made wrong. I thought you were out of town this week. I was in Balston on Monday and Friday. I would have tried to pick up the H2s. I really want to get em out of your place for you. When you back? BTW, thanks for keeping them so long!

At any rate, I think my garage/shop will be fine with HIIs. But those LSI are the magic style. I don't need them at all, but really want them.

Ya think Mike Lindsey will pick them up and drive them to me when he goes to Larry's in October?

I'm flying, bro! [:D]

Be happy to hold them for you tho. Would have the nicest garage setup in the neighborhood. 'Course the Heresy's don't sound bad in there now. [:)]

Mike

Mike, I know you are flying...it was a joke. Thanks for the offer to hold them for me. That would make a killer garage set up. Get going yourself!

GONE, while you guys were scratching your heads, somebody beat ya to em.

Danny, the Laughingkookabura guy, said the white labels looked like they'd just been printed. These were immaculate. Somebody is smiling today.

He's gonna give me a heads up before he sells any other Klispch on eBay. So get your wallets in order, I have a feeling this guy is like a sound system broker around Orlando.

Michael