FL! Pro Split LSI's in glass/aluminum

colterphoto1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, great find.. The split models are the way to go for exact placement too.

hehehehehehe Something you can't always do with K horns.. hahahahaha

For HT you will need a sub, but trust me,and others, find a great match and you will be in heaven!!

You certainly will get out of these what you paid for them no problem!! Great job alerting the opportunity, and even better a fellow forum member got em!!!

Mike... We need a LSI club somehow????

Kuisis, beauty is in the eye/ear of the beholder[;)]

Not at all Dukester, as a matter of fact I have dallyied a lot in the JBL/Crown camp over the years[:)]

My first rig I put together after returning form Germany in 1979 consisted of:

JBL 4311b's

2 X NAD 2200's

NAD 1130 Pre

NAD 4130 Tuner

NAD 5120 Table with Cheq made carbon fiber flat tonearm (Neat but flimsy)

Denon PL47F

Yammy CDX1100U CDP

DBX BX3

Nakamichi RX202

Not top shelf but OK for a wet behind the ears G.I. who liked his music on the load side[:D]

Just to flame the the hard hitters camp I fell in love with Seti's Canary 300b's when he got them and man could those 8 watts drive the dog out of his Belle's[:o]

just added a couple more to our list on page 3. Anybody else with LSI's please speak up.

Kaiser and Fritz (hm Germans moving in?) both claim theirs to be 'block party' speakers.

Seems I might be able to put mine to such a use soon. A good friend of mine is a director for local rock radio station. Among his many talents are bluegrass playing. He lives right down the road from me and is promoting his 'DeanStock VI' party. I think I can convince him that my PA rig would be just right for his party.

Also went to the local neighborhood zoning group last night. Maybe I can get a block party thing going too. Got to blow the dust outa them old horns somehow!

Michael

I thought this might be the place to ask this question. Do you guys turn the top piece of the lsi toward the listenning position or leave it pointing foreward? I also wonder if you have done any unique mods to yours that I might be able to try. Also being a closet Oakland Raider fan in Pittsburgh I like the color scheme!