Dream Theater has a concert DVD?

m00n

Let's just say I was once a Dream Theatre fan until seeing that dvd...awful would be giving too much credit. But I know many people enjoy it so don't let me swing anyone into not liking or trying it.

If you're interested I think Colter still has a copy that he's wanting to sell - it'd be a great deal and much lower risk.

• 4 weeks later...

They have another one called 5 years in a livetime with them playing with Steve Howe on one cut. Aug. 29 is when a new live album for their anniversery tour at Radio City Music Hall. Lots of cuts off of Octavarium. They have another live dvd of Scenes From a Memory. Not a very good dvd but music is pretty lively. Cheers.

You'll see this for the guitar playing--that's the most entertaining part of the Budokan DVD IMHO. The rest of the band could not be tighter, and the vocals are spot on ( maybe a tad uninspired)-- still Petrucci's guitar playing is stellar. If you like guitar, this is a must.

I'm sure if you were there, this show would be too short. On DVD it seems long, and alot to take in one sitting--very entertaining--

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Let's just say I was once a Dream Theatre fan until seeing that dvd...awful would be giving too much credit. But I know many people enjoy it so don't let me swing anyone into not liking or trying it.

If you're interested I think Colter still has a copy that he's wanting to sell - it'd be a great deal and much lower risk.

You haven't gotten that sold yet Who? Don't you know anyone on Campus? Push those KG4's while you're at it, will ya?

I thought I gave you back the DVD?

Working on the KG-4's...I want to put them up on ebay but I've never done that before. I've been watching ebay too and I don't think you'll get what you want out of them (the last couple pairs went for under $200 and were in much nicer cosmetic shape). The selling market is crap right now. Believe me, I want them sold cuz they take up a ton of room in my bedroom.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dr. Who,

im a musician and also a progressive rock player.

This Dream Theater concert belongs to my absolutely favourite concerts, i surely sow it 500 times!

By the way, there is a new 3 hours concert out with complete classical orchestra.........

The Metropolis concert 5 years earlier is also a masterpiece!

Cheers

Wernermusic.jpg

Werner