Klipschorns-Oak-Brand New For Sale

link

Just thought I would let anyone interested that I am putting my brand new Klipschorns up for sale on Ebay next week. I purchased these in November 05 thinking we were building a new home that would have corners and it didn't end up happening. I wanted the last original design before the change over and I ordered them in Oak which everyone knows is no longer available. If I didn't order them when I did, I would have had to get the new design in a finish I didn't want. THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN OUT OF THE BOXES! I am in Central Florida and don't want to lose to much money but if no one has an interest by end of week I will list on Ebay. Thanks.

Yes, I got $1,150.00 for them because they were in mint condition and yes I had the original boxes, packing, sales brochure, sales slip, everything. I thought the Klipschorns were going to replace them....but its not gonna happen. I don't live in a round house here in Florida but there is a ton of glass everywehere and fake corners would look awful. I am answering the question if I sold my cornwall 2's..............

I live in the Tampa Bay area and was looking to get around $5,500. If I can't I'll wait and see if things change for me down the road..........

Brand new, you might be able to get close to that if you have enough time. Ebay with Reserve and give it a couple of tries. $4500 would be more likely but you never know. You're going to have to open one up and take some pictures though. Oak is not a very common finish for Khorns. What kind of grill cloth, the standard black? Lighter oak with a cane style grill cloth is a beautiful combination for the right decor. Good luck to you.