O/T:Heading back to Hope

dtel's wife

• Moderators

I haven't been posting very much lately. I have been rather busy dealing with "family" issues. Three grown daughters, four granchildren and all the "goodies" that go along with them.

Additionally, we are planning a triple wedding in December. My oldest daughter and her fiance, as well my niece and her fiance will be getting married. Dtel and I will be renewing our wedding vows. The girls (and fiances) asked us to do the whole wedding thing with them...wedding dress, tux, cake and all the trimmings for all three of us. A full blown triple wedding. I still have quite a few things I have to take care of for the ceremony and reception. I will be posting more on this event after I finalize one or two more details.

Anyway...we are leaving Thursday morning for our return trip to Hope. I spoke with Ms. Donna at the Hope plant. She confirmed the Cornwall III's can be picked up on Friday. Dtel is so excited, you "couldn't slap the smile off his face".

He has such a change of attitude from our first trip to Hope (the Pilgrimage). He was a nervous wreck all the way to Hope the first time. I think he was having one continuous anxiety attack during the 7 1/2 hour trip for the Pilgrimage. Once we met a few of the forum regulars he gained a little composure. His anxiety must have been evident, because I recall IndyKlipschFan telling dtel, "Man just chill out, take a deep breath, it will be okay." I wonder if Indy remembers that?

This time around he just keeps laughing and smiling and asking me if I am excited. Hell yes I am excited. Do you guys have any idea how many times he has mentioned these speakers since the moment Trey's daughter pulled his name out of that hat? That was a stupid question, of course you guys know the answer to that question. At least once daily!!!

We will be picking the speakers up Friday before lunch and heading back home. You should hear from one of us Friday evening. We will be taking plenty of pictures and a good road trip story for all of you.

One of Klipsch's youngest fans, 6 years old, our grandson will be making the trip with us.

Once we met a few of the forum regulars he gained a little composure. His anxiety must have been evident, because I recall IndyKlipschFan telling dtel, "Man just chill out, take a deep breath, it will be okay." I wonder if Indy remembers that?

heheheheh yes, I do. And your "good people" too, I knew you would understand what I meant by that as well.

So have a safe trip, and let us know what u think too!!!!!!

Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Good to be a bit more relaxed this time.

Yeah, that sounds like my buddy Indy- always watching out for other people. He can tell your mood from like 20 feet!

Congratulations on the upcoming marriage of your Daughter. The triple ceremony sounds like it'll be a blast! Christy, call me about the N.O. arrangments.

Michael

• Moderators

Travel safe!

I'd hoped your trip would be on a day when I could get over to hope and harass y'all getting the CW's loaded. I'm headed to St. Louis to move some things to my daughter's house.

Dee,

We would never consider an encounter with you as harassing. You are well loved and respected in our home and I am sorry that we will not be able to see you on this trip.

Stay safe on your trip and we will "meet" again soon.