FS-Khorns- pickup in VT-Moving SALE-$2,000.00

I'm pulling for you buddy...I cannot believe you would be disappointed...Charles has made it very difficult to pass up...[:D]...good luck and we'll look for your conclusion here!

Bill

Thanks Bill, Trust me on this one, I know what needs to be done on my end.........I know Frzninvt's speakers are the perfect ones for me, close enough to pick them up, and would be everything he says they are, NO BS, there is no way the word DISAPPOINTED, would factor into this..................

oldbuckster

Which ones are you intrested in the walnut ones or the black ones?

I was going to call about the black ones to see if I could get better pic's, trying to figure out if they are laqured birch.

Have asked for pic's on the first day but none posted yet. The pic's on audiogon are shadowy.

Oh Bucky, we're pulling for ya too. Charles is making this is easy as possible!

77's, Walnut, modded, and nearby. And the price is right. What more could a guy ask for?

Like Dad used to say 'Always buy the best you can afford, you'll never be sorry'.

Welcome to the big leagues (when you get these). They are the best the company has to offer, beautiful beasts that you will appreciate the rest of your days.

Just do it.

Michael

oldbuckster Which ones are you intrested in the walnut ones or the black ones? I was going to call about the black ones to see if I could get better pic's, trying to figure out if they are laqured birch. Have asked for pic's on the first day but none posted yet. The pic's on audiogon are shadowy.

If this happens I would want Frzn's......already modded, I want Wood not Black, but do what you want, don't change you plans because of me, "The Early Bird Catches the Worm"..................

ONLY if he throws in that Military Picture on the Wall........

Most of all Klipsch's Black finishes are actually Oak veneer that has been painted black and not Birch. If a flaw is found, or the veneer does not quite match Klipsch will paint them black. The same holds true for Academy's and many of the other extended Heritage speakers just so that you know.

The La Scala in Black is Birch veneer and probably the only speaker that is Black on Birch with the exception of some of the very early Klipschorn's.

**As a side note and I think I already mentioned it my '77's are in about 7 out of 10 condition cosmetically. They are 100% sonically with everthing being original with the exception of the better K-55V's and the killer networks and new wiring. I got them that way but they have been pampered and oiled regularly since coming into my possession. They do have some dings, spots missing some veneer, and some scratches but they are still very representable. The previous owner touched them up reasonably well but I just wanted to be clear so their are no misconceptions. I feel that they are cerrtainly priced accordingly. I have more money into them than I am asking for them I can tell you that.

If Brian sells his Black ones before I get a chance to lock in the sale, mine will no longer be for sale. I am selling mine primarily to purchase Brian's. I would have bought Brian's already but I do not have room for three pair. I need to move a pair first.

dude,

you HAVE room. I see enough clearance there to stack on on top of the other... you just might need to move the military pic over slighty.

bucks, check my post about moe.down. it will be fun! and its real music, not music thorugh gear. isnt that the point after all? ;p

oldbuckster / frznint

I'm looking for laquered black to match my 2004 LaScala's. the laquered black I have are factory original and are a very high gloss almost piano finish.

These particular BB K-horns are a satin black finish.

Not intrested in walnut or any other finish at all.

So I am out of the race as well.

Too bad oldbuckster, just imagine how good your VINYL would have sounded on these![:D]........Pull

I know I'm heartbroken After a heated discussion with the better half about something that didn't happen.................oh well as the khorn turns............raining out, don't want to drive the Porsche in the rain,stress management I call it, Sold all my vinyl......What's a man to do?................Hey, weren't you going to customize my Porsche for me..........????