items F/S finance a new table

joessportster

i have a basis 1400 with a rega 300 upgraded with incognito wires, it is the clear version in excellent shape no scratches etc i have the original boxes with it also i will let go for 900.00 to anyone on the forum,

i also have a nakamichi rx 505 in excellent shape looks like new and works great also i bought it from a refurbisher 1 year ago i paid 460.00 for it the only flaw if you want to call it one is a noise it maskes when you stop a tape its not a mechanical noise rather a squek almost like a new rubber wheel would make against a metal part, everything works as new i have recorded with it and played several tapes, i will include as many blank tapes as the buyer may want free up to 20 but i have 100 available for a great deal if want all, the deck and 20 tapes 350.00 to anyone on the forum

lastly i have a teac X-1000R reel to reel, i also bought this last year from a refurbisher on ebay a guy in potomac md. i paid 500.00 for this when all in including the 10 inch reel and nab adapters it works great also and i have recorded and played several tapes on it the only flaw i have found with this is a kind of static sound when tape is played now i am no expert on these reel to reel and as far as i know the static could be part of the tape itself at any rate i wanted to disclose any problems i know of no matter how small i will include the 10 inch metal take up reel and a couple new 7 inch reels of tape. 425.00 to any forum member

i can forward pics via e-mail i cannot get pics to load up on this new forum setup, i will pay the shipping up to 25.00 to any forum member also included in the prices listed or i will give a 25.00 off for local pick up, again i can take credit cards thru pay-pal and i will ship quickly insured thru ups ground

thanks and if you are interested just shoot me an email i will answer ???? as quick as possiable

Joe

To piggyback on Joe's Nakamichi RX 505, I have a companion Nakamichi/Telefunken HiCom II noise reduction system for $100 ONO.

I used this with a Nak 600, and then a Nak RX 202 tape deck, and the combos both delivered performance on par with pro reel to reels back in the day.

I have been waiting for a Nak Dragon or RX505 to pop up for sale, and now that yours is here, Joe, I'm paying a dead horse nursing school tuition bill for my wife[+o(] It's time to sell the HiCom...Together, there is no noise, at least on the JBL L100s and Heresys we had at the time.

The RX505 is one of the best decks Nakamichi ever released, and it autoflips at the end of a tape side. It is cool beans.