Copycat of Klipsch not doing so well ?

dtel

Shanall has there whole line about half price !

Are they not doing so well or did they just make to many ?

Khorn copies cheaper than eBay, but they are not Klipsch.

If you want Klipsch..............buy Klipsch!!!!........I am sure the Shanall is a quality speaker, and I really don't feel the builder is trying to deceive anyone, and he has a right to offer his product for sale on the open market, and in his opinion, his speakers are just as good, maybe even better, than Klipsch. That's for the buyers ear to decide, not mine................Dtel............What time is Dinner?.....

Those are some LOW prices. I don't know how much business he does, but that looks more like a going out of business sale.

You can do a search, there's been a lot of discussion about Gary Shinall on this forum. He is gentleman, an expert cabinet maker, and a 1-man operation in Texas. Some have been there. Right now his prices are extremely low.

Most buy used Klipsch before going to Gary. But his Cornscala, which is not a Klipsch copy is only $1,100 pair. Those look pretty nice actually.

What was always tempting to me was his cabinetry. Nice stuff. He used to sell primo finished empty Khorn cabinets for $2,200. Now you can get the completed speakers for under $1,800.

• Moderators

No I don't want any of his speakers, I would buy Khorns used before his. Only because of the history of the company and the man PWK. Although to be honest it did make me think at that price, but I would never be completely happy only because of the name . And that is something I thought I would never say.

To me I don't think It would be the same even though it is an exact copy and probably just as good.

If I had heard Khorns or other Klipsch and never got to know a little about the company and the man behind it I would not have a second thought about his brand instead of Klipsch.

Also for him to build his whole speaker line exactly like Heritage he must think highly of the Heritage line.

• Moderators

Almost forgot Oldbuckster, we eat late compared to most, around 8pm.

Although down here we tend to " live to eat " not the other way around, any time is a good time to eat, see weight problem.

Me myself I think eating should be a sport! I could be in the Olympics ! [:o]

I love good food and it's almost as much fun to cook.