Thoughts on 9-11.

Me Loves Khorns

Thanks to all for all of their thoughts on today.

Personally, I feel that altough God does instruct us to pray for our enemies, He has also been know to approve of and/or help send some of them down to that deep, dark, warm spot.

I surely don't feel bad that they are in Hades right about now, saying, where are all of the virgins? I really hope eternity really is forever, gives em time to hurt, think, and suffer....

Today, I am just happy and blessed to still be here, with my family safe and sound. Feel bad for those who cannot say that today...

It's also a shame that on that day, I, along with millions of others, felt like a proud American. We all forgot about politics, and just focused on being who we were. The luckiest people in the world, together. Seems like that feeling of togetherness and fortitude left really fast. What a shame. Probably rather entertaining and enlightening to the terrrorists themselves. They have not forgotten their purpose, goals, unity, or desire to wipe us out yet again. I pray once again, that somehow we could become only partially as dedicated and thoughtfull about our purpose in life as they are in theirs.

Once again, God Bless America.

Paul

• Moderators

I started to type something in this thread 5 different times today and never posted anything, erased every time, every time it was different. It just did not feel like what I really wanted to say, so I will just steal a line from Paul, God Bless America.