Minimal response to Dallas and Detroit Open Houses?

Audio Flynn

Craig mentioned your outting to me the other day and it sounds like a great idea, but I have people coming in from Nevada that week and will be on vacation with them doing day-trips around the area.

You and I live so close (Livonia & Allen Park) that I was sorry to see you didn't make it over to our little BBQ last month. You missed a good time and some GI-NORMOUS steaks! Maybe next time.

Craig mentioned your outting to me the other day

and it sounds like a great idea, but I have people coming in from

Nevada that week and will be on vacation with them doing day-trips

around the area.

You and I live so close (Livonia & Allen Park) that I was sorry

to see you didn't make it over to our little BBQ last month. You missed

a good time and some GI-NORMOUS steaks! Maybe next time.

That wekend I had to replace my main cast iron sewer line unexpectly; darn waste of a good summer weekend.

Will try to get you by in the next couple of months...

That wekend I had to replace my main cast iron sewer line unexpectly; darn waste of a good summer weekend.

No problem at all. What a horrible task to be faced with! We had to replace the main sewer riser in our backyard off the sewer main line at the back fence line one year in January. They dug a hole in mine and my neighbor's yard 13 feet deep and 20 feet across! But, at least that was outside. Yours must have been a huge inconveience.

I'm sure we'll hook up eventually. -Glenn

No problem at all. What a horrible task to be faced with! We had to replace the main sewer riser in our backyard off the sewer main line at the back fence line one year in January. They dug a hole in mine and my neighbor's yard 13 feet deep and 20 feet across! But, at least that was outside. Yours must have been a huge inconveience.

I'm sure we'll hook up eventually. -Glenn

If "The Captian" ever calls and wants to stop by for a Blueberry demo;' I will contact you immediately.

I'm in the Dallas area and would love to attend a gathering.

I just now stumbled onto this thread. Sam, send me an email through the forum and I will email directions to you. We would be glad to have you attend.

David

edit 9/18/06 - SamS, I sent you an email.