Beware of Sapphirehifi on Ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hififreq

This knucklehead was the high bidder on my LaScalas for a couple days now. He just won the auction, then emails me that he tried to cancel his bid yesterday, but it didn't work! Now I've got to re-list, and deal with Ebay refunding my fees!!!!!! What a Jacka$$!!!!!!

Corey

Corey,

He won another pair 12 hours before he won yours. They went for $1195 (unless those were yours)....anyway he won 2 pair in 12 hours. Maybe he's on a road trip picking up the other speakers. I'm sure he'll get right back with you.[:|] He seems to be into tube amps too...he's won a lot of that stuff lately.

Thanks for the heads up.

Start the claim for listing fees as soon as possible. The process takes a few days (I think 8 days to complete). If you relist your speakers before the process completes, the buyer can actually file a "non-selling seller" greivence against you. Save any emails you recieved from the buyer....you will need the headers of the emails as well as the complete text.

You can send a mutual agreement message through the complaint process and when the buyer agrees to the cancellation of the auction, you immediately get the fees back and get to relist the item at no charge.

By the way, don't know what the problem is in this case, but Bernie is a good, for real, buyer. I have sold him lots of stuff.

Bob Crites

speakers still available?

I tried to find the listing so I could see how much they went for. There is someone in Baltimore who has an interest in Klipsch, though I think his first pick MIGHT be Belles...

Who knows... if the price/distance is right...