"Ask Clarence" -the Saturday Night Thread

Clarence

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, I've got those discs burned but really wanted to do a nice digital cover for them. I'll have to work on that this weekend. Doc is coming over Mon/Tues- maybe I show him a little digital photo magic.

And things just got interesting. A girl I know, I know just called and wants me to do a friends wedding in the small town where I used to live. We're going to meet at her work to talk about it.

M

yeah, I've got those discs burned but really wanted to do a nice digital cover for them. I'll have to work on that this weekend. Doc is coming over Mon/Tues- maybe I show him a little digital photo magic.

And things just got interesting. A Hooters girl I know, I know- 21 yrs old- just called and wants me to do a friends wedding in the small town where I used to live. We're going to meet at her work to talk about it. She said something about doing some of my 'girl next door' series of her as well. Think I should share those with you guys?

M

You will have to share now that word is out. Otherwise OB will never let you forget it!

Clarence, how would you deal with a sibling who stole from your checking account causing you to overdraw your account, and then doesn't admit it?

here's the deal.

i had a friend that stole $3 out of my cupholder.

we dont talk anymore.

i'm sad our friendship was only worth three bucks.

Will oldbuckster be happy with new Yamaha receiver? or Will he be sorry he didn't buy the Outlaw receiver?............for double the money?

ob, I think you made the right choice. if you would have spent the $ for the outlaw, you would have had unreasonable expectations.

clarence out.

dear mr clarence,

clear blue skies, a light wind, variable, water temp about 55 degrees, water depth about 15 in the ditches next to the submerged road about 11 feet deep, surrounded by grass and stumps and bass seem to be active......what gum should i chew?

yours truly,

boy!!

gum? i'd be worried about a raft. river's risin' better head for the hills!

• Moderators

Clarence, how would you deal with a sibling who stole from your checking account causing you to overdraw your account, and then doesn't admit it?

We are going through a very similiar situation right now.

The matter has been turned over to the authorities and the criminals are being prosecuted. Basically, $105,000.00 went missing and they won't admit to it. What else can you do?