"Ask Clarence" -the Saturday Night Thread

Clarence

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beer pong simply just depends where you are from and where the people you party with are from. playing with ping pong paddles and ping pong balls was the way it was intended to be played. but how many people do you know that randomly have ping pong paddles without a ping pong table? lets face it, not many play on a ping pong table anymore. any table or dresser would do. most rules honestly depend on where and who you play with. no one's version is wrong or right. who gives a **** just play, have a good time, and respect who ever's house your playing at. most kids now a days play with cups (usually ten) for each team, set up in a pyramid shape. ping pong balls or aluminum foil if you are in a pinch are tossed into your opponents cups. if you sink it, they drink it. again, depends on the rules and way you are playing

post-21157-13819311429714_thumb.jpg

I was discussing exactly where to place the "sunroof" in your Silver Bullet........

so's you can transport them Cornie's .....

that's the only mod ...I know about

You've been driving Corvettes too long...........the 911 has a power sunroof.....The Cornwall Mods will take place here in my garage.........It's really best you don't ask anymore about them......If you don't know your better off...........Got a door lock hole cutter ready to help vent that woofer better.......oooops.......I'm just so excited.............PULL........

Oldbuckster, any mods on the corns yer plannin better come from the Klipsch Forum and not from the boys over at Bose. You can transform then into some Jubilees if you like.

By the way, I understand you have a pair of LaScalas you'd let go of real cheap. Any truth to that rumor?

You must be mistaken............I have a pair of Cornwalls for sale REAL cheap.......already modded for maxium Bass output..........can't wait to begin SPEAKER OVERHAULIN'......

I have never been this excited about anything before..........Ol' Lostinozz is going to be so tickled when he see's these bright red...............ooooops...there I go again, sorry, it's hard to behave myself from time to time................