"Ask Clarence" -the Saturday Night Thread

Clarence

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend is addicted to garlic, onion, and anchovy pizzas. My question is would I save money on my water bill if I bought a bidet instead of having to take all those extra showers?

this is a tough one. bidet's are expensive, but so are girlfriends. I say stop eating pizza. if that doesent work, a strategically placed clothespin should help with the odur.

Whoops, a double. Oh well, why waste a post? Here's a joke...

A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license. First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test. The optician showed him a card with the letters: C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.
"Can you read this?" the optician asked.
"Read it?" the Polish guy replied, "I know the guy."

I don't think the La Scalas have dropped into oldbuckster's home for a visit, I think they're staying. It's just that somebody doesn't know it... [*-)]

NO, NO, NO they are not mine...........I still have my sights on Khorns.....all in due time. .....a bird builds it's nest one twig at a time.....

I don't think the La Scalas have dropped into oldbuckster's home for a visit, I think they're staying. It's just that somebody doesn't know it... [*-)]

NO, NO, NO they are not mine...........I still have my sights on Khorns.....all in due time. .....a bird builds it's nest one twig at a time.....

Good luck trying to lay that egg

Do I feel doubt on your part? It will happen.....when....I'm not sure....the La Scalas are pretty awesome speakers......can get me in trouble.....they do crank...damn they can become loud............not mine, on loan......must give back......

Do I feel doubt on your part? It will happen.....when....I'm not sure....the La Scalas are pretty awesome speakers......can get me in trouble.....they do crank...damn they can become loud............not mine, on loan......must give back......

Some cracks are starting to appear in oldbucksters armor, methinks... [8-)]

Lascala

edwinr.........Where do you see cracks?......They are not my speakers......they are nice ones but on loan.......right now Khorns are the goal.......have alot going on right now, but they will happen........the La Scala's are nice, can be run without sub.........really seem to be suited for Rock Music.......must return.......not mine....Loud buggers.....Wonder what a stock pair sounds like, these BEC crossovers are sweet, nice presentation, on loan....I think your playing with me, your an old dog too..........EH !!!!!!!

Clarence,

Gotta question for ya. I posted it over in Technical but thought maybe you could give me a more straight up answer here.

Question: Is there any difference in an 8 Ohm horn driver and a 16 Ohm horn driver other than crossover considerations? I'm guessing the 16 Ohm is twice as good.[8-|]

Clarence,

Gotta question for ya. I posted it over in Technical but thought maybe you could give me a more straight up answer here.

Question: Is there any difference in an 8 Ohm horn driver and a 16 Ohm horn driver other than crossover considerations? I'm guessing the 16 Ohm is twice as good.[8-|]

hmmm. Tricky question. I am not very good with math, but I would have to say that the 16 ohm driver will be at least twice as loud as its 8 ohm counterpart. That is, of course, true unless the 8 ohm driver has been drinking. then all bets are off.

Clarence

Whats the correct way to play Beer pong? With cups lined up in a pyramid, where teams take turns fishing, till all the cups are drained (ie Betruit)

Or is Beer Pong the sport of Kings where there is a cup (12 ounces) for each player located approx 10 inches in on each of the corners of the table. The players use paddles and play a lobbing game of ping pong, score is kept, game to 21, win by two. On serve (should be a lob) one cannot hit thier opponents cup otherwise you loose the point and drink. During play the players attemp to lob (no smashes, this is a game for gentlmen) the ball into their opponents cups. If the ball hits your cup your team drinks (4 drinks to a cup) If the ball does land in one of your cups, you team fills their cups and drinks the entire cup before play can resume. If the ball hits your cup and flys off the table you drink, but win the point. If the ball hits the table before or after it hits the cup and you fail to return it, you drink and loose the point. Team members must alternate hitting during play and if they fail to return the ball onto the otherside of the table in a lob fashion, they loose the point. At the end of the point if you are in possession of the ball and its not your team's turn to serve, you can fish the ball into your opponents cup (they can't protect the cup at any point in the game), if you sink it they fill and drink thier cup, but no points are awarded. Note: after a point the gentlemen rules get throw out, its dog eat dog to recover the ball to either earn the right to fish or prevent the fish against you. On the fish if you hit the cup but fail to sink it, your team drinks, for an air ball nothing happens. Booting is allowed.