Something Wonderful

colterphoto1

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well everyone KNOWS that new, fresh, modern engineered speakers will always sound best. And none of that pesky crossover rebuilding to mess with either.

I will be selling all my old Heritage in favor of their modern equivalents. That is a no-brainer.

Just Plug N Play Baby!

Now, I'd be happy to take your orders, what can I help you with today?

M

Oh, well everyone KNOWS that new, fresh, modern engineered speakers will always sound best. And none of that pesky crossover rebuilding to mess with either.

I will be selling all my old Heritage in favor of their modern equivalents. That is a no-brainer.

Just Plug N Play Baby!

Now, I'd be happy to take your orders, what can I help you with today?

M

Mike,

First...congrats. I'm really happy for you. The perfect company for you to work for.

So....who do you report to and and what exactly will you be doing?

Maybe you can start a Klipsch "refurbished" division and get Klipsch into some of the profits on resales that occur daily in the marketplace. That stuff is not going away. Why not get some action? Buy up the old stuff. Just an idea. Maybe that could be your NEXT job.

Anyhow......great job getting hired. I hope you enjoy it and have lots of fun.

• Moderators

well, crud, that didn't last long- some friend Trey turned out to be!

Amy took it off. not me...

She said you have to show up to work to get the logo....

I absolutely did not do a thing!!

But yes, you have to show up to earn the logo [:)]

Mike,

First...congrats. I'm really happy for you. The perfect company for you to work for.

So....who do you report to and and what exactly will you be doing?

Maybe you can start a Klipsch "refurbished" division and get Klipsch into some of the profits on resales that occur daily in the marketplace. That stuff is not going away. Why not get some action? Buy up the old stuff. Just an idea. Maybe that could be your NEXT job.

Anyhow......great job getting hired. I hope you enjoy it and have lots of fun.

I'll be working in Technical Support, alongside Steve Phillips. He will be my mentor and guru. It's a group that will be five when I come on board, answering questions from potential and current customers. We may be providing tech support for some of the product lines of some of the new acquisitions, but I'm not in postion to announce anything like that.

Do you think I'm about to tell you guys who my BOSS is? I may be crazy but I'm not stupid!

Yes, we will be imposing an additional 'user levy' on all of you who modify Klipsch products in any way. We know where you are and know what you've done to PWK's designs.

I'll be coming to collect, why do you think they hired someone so BIG and BAD!

(just kidding, seriously)

Michael:

As a "latecomer" to the party, let me also extend warm wishes on your future at Klipsch. What a great person for them to choose, there certainly are few who could fill your shoes. Best of luck!

Chris

PS - guess coming to any future Pilgrimages won't be a challenge anymore, eh?[H]

• Klipsch Employees

Michael:

As a "latecomer" to the party, let me also extend warm wishes on your future at Klipsch. What a great person for them to choose, there certainly are few who could fill your shoes. Best of luck!

Chris

PS - guess coming to any future Pilgrimages won't be a challenge anymore, eh?[H]

coming, heck, he has to put the next one together....