I have got to get me some of these!

Daddy Dee

Yeh. Just when I was about to order magic rocks, now moon rocks are available. But, why not both? Moon rocks sit in a jar on top of the speakers. Moon rocks go inside the speaker. They should sound great after these upgrades.

When I save up for next years upgrades, I'm going to get some cable piers to get my speaker wires up off the floor for the better flow of ions. Ions flow, right?

Looks like I'd better get crackin'...I've got two pairs of sub and tower ports that look like hungry mouths to feed! Hope Home Depot or Lowes have enough landscaping rocks so I can hear them rattling away inside the cabinets every time the cannons blast away during the 1812 Overture (good stuff)![:S]

post-11084-13819314401304_thumb.jpg

I can't believe no one has ordered any of my Audio Leaves.....what is this world coming to?

Yes where can I order magic leaves? I want 60lbs so I can fill my subs and give them a lighter more nimble signature. [:P]

Al these gimicks are just waiting for snooty audiophiles to click on ORDER and give thier money away.

remember the "Bambini" disk clarifier? You placed the CD inside a little machine,press a button...spin the disk.And voila,placebo deluxe.

Now, if you put both rocks and leaves into the speakers, might give them a really good crumbly sound!

I sure do work hard hours for my money...

Gotta come with some stupid idea that will just sit back and make money for me.....

Has anyone actually put a patent on the leaf idea? Might try to put on it in the am myself....

Paul

• Moderators

OB,

Thanks for the Super Duper Leaves,they arrived packed in a double box,each in its own bubble bag! You know it will take a month before I can unpack and use them all.

Is it legal to ship Super Duper Leaves ? Good leaves if each one is packed like that !

OB,

Thanks for the Super Duper Leaves,they arrived packed in a double box,each in its own bubble bag! You know it will take a month before I can unpack and use them all.

Is it legal to ship Super Duper Leaves ? Good leaves if each one is packed like that !

Why YES it is........helps keep them fresh, and absorbes standing waves better for a flatter response...Happy customer's makes me Happy............[:D]