Anyone here near Jessup, Maryland and want to go to Primus tommorow?

whamo

Hello all. I'm in Maryland working for the company and want to go to the Primus show in DC. I am unfamiliar with the area. If you could provide transportation I will buy your ticket and maybe some food and beverages. I'm going out to dinner now but will check the forum when I get back. BTW I'm not a weirdo (well not that weird anyways). Take care all. Mark

That's OK, I'm so tired right now I don't even care about going. There is a train I could take but man I'll be dragging tomorrow. Right now I'll settle for a hot bath to soak my feet in. Ten years ago I would be out of here and on my way. I know it's kinda odd to ask strangers for favors and such but we're all family here right? So, Buckster when can I take the Porsche out for a spin? Lol

That's OK, I'm so tired right now I don't even care about going. There is a train I could take but man I'll be dragging tomorrow. Right now I'll settle for a hot bath to soak my feet in. Ten years ago I would be out of here and on my way. I know it's kinda odd to ask strangers for favors and such but we're all family here right? So, Buckster when can I take the Porsche out for a spin? Lol

Springtime....all put up for winter...I can't drive for 2 months, so I put her up....[:o]

Springtime....all put up for winter...I can't drive for 2 months, so I put her up....[:o]

Hey Buckster I was just joking. And as far as ribs go I had them last night. I'm really sick of restaurant food it's way to rich and puts a hurting on me.

Les Claypool is a phenomenon. I love that stuff. I never saw Primus but have seen him a few times the last couple of years with his own bands (Frog Brigade plus whatever this latest one is called that he had at Bonarroo).

Edit: How about the Oysterhead thing with Trey Anastasio and Stewart Copeland?

Hey Buckster I was just joking. And as far as ribs go I had them last night. I'm really sick of restaurant food it's way to rich and puts a hurting on me.

If you drive it, you'll want to buy it....warnin' Ya.....Hey Whamo, do you work for a Food Distributor? Just curious, I thought I remember you worked in a warehouse.......

If you drive it, you'll want to buy it....warnin' Ya.....Hey Whamo, do you work for a Food Distributor? Just curious, I thought I remember you worked in a warehouse.......

I'd guess yes. Other than a big truck stop, the only other thing in Jessup is a big food distributor hub (right next to the truck stop.......go figure[:o]). The first couple docks are seafood and are open to the public. Good place to get lobsters & shrimp.

Hey all, I work for Ryder and we have the contract to warehouse and deliver Xerox equipment. I've been at it for 19 years now. I'm coming home tomorrow can't wait. But, they still need lots of help here and I feel bad about leaving so soon. I might come back after Thanksgiving. Take care all I must retire.