OT: Mac Safari Forum Login Issue

fletcherkane

Hey Guys,

Was wondering if any one else here on a Mac computer has issues logging in the forum using the Safari Browser?

I can't seem to use Safari with the forum. I've tried my Mac here at the office, and also tried to log in with a friends Mac over the weekend, but to no avail. Firefox on Mac seems to work fine. Is it a Safari issue or does Klipsch have something against Mac software? [;)]

• Moderators

Our web guys are on Macs and have Safari to test (I think they use Firefox, though) so no, we don't have anything against Mac [:)]

What version are you using? I'll check with them as well.

Do you get errors when you try to log in?

I think I solved the issue. It seems that with Safari you can't be signed in on two separate computers at the same IP address.

Amy sent me reset my password for me and it worked fine until I logged in on my Windows laptop on the same IP address. Other browsers don't seem to care if you are logged in else where.

Anyway it worked for me...

There are quite a number of issues with Safari, and Apple needs to get with it. Blocking popups is one of them. You can either allow or not allow, with no ability to allow popups only on certain sites. Sheesh, even MS has that one right.

Bruce

There are some issues with Safari, but it is still my favorite browser. One thing that baffels me is the way Safari renders the Kipsch home page. Klipsch is the only site I have seen this problem on. I even talked to Apple about it for a good 30 minutes one day and they could not figure it out either. At Apple some of their computers rendered it right and some did it the same way as mine.

Bob Crites

post-9312-1381931448599_thumb.jpg