Thanksgiving

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Thanksgiving is a couple weeks away so lets tell everyone what you are thankful for. First one for me is I'm getting my La Scalas in one week, second I don't have to go to my mother-inlaws house hehehehe!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Ha , your Mother in law just called, she said she just got her Khorns and she dosen't have to deal with her son in law for thanksgiving !

Hey who's side are you on? I am thankful for my mother in law, but I wonder why I did'nt get a birthday card this year.

Dtel, you owe me some scotch. I just spit it out reading your response!!![D]

Marvel and Daddy Dee...you don't know how happy I am for you both!!![:D]

I am greatful that I have a new family with 2 wonderful children...we all moved together this past June. I am 44 and these are my first kids, ever! It's what I always wanted!

I am Thankful for being alive...period.................I am also Thankful to the members of this forum who knew what went on and offered their support and friendship, a rare occurence today, and have been very important in my recovery period......It feels good to know such people exist, and they have never met me, never spoken on phone, (well, maybe one)just through this forum...................I need not mention Names.....you know who you are....I know who you are.........to that...........GENTLEMEN..............THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH......

Happy Thanksgiving.........................INDEED................EH....[;)]

• Moderators

Just kidding Willie, you will love the Lascala's, I know I would.

I have so much to be thankfull of the list is very long, and somewhere on that list is the people on this forum.

Sorry about the Scotch, I put a capital S on Scotch in case it was the good stuff.[:D]

Guest Anonymous

Ok, Here it is. I'm thankful for 20 years of marriage to my wife who teaches kindergarten. My 17 year old daughter who graduates high school this year----where has the time gone? My 14 year old son who plays electric guitar like a madman. I'm thankful I can get up and go to work everyday and I can pay my bills, although I work 13 hours a day. I'm thankful my wife has put up with my crap all these years I really don't know why. I can't forget my two labs and my 14 pound cat. Although the road has been rocky at times I would'nt trade it for anything.

Ok, Here it is. I'm thankful for 20 years of marriage to my wife who teaches kindergarten. My 17 year old daughter who graduates high school this year----where has the time gone? My 14 year old son who plays electric guitar like a madman. I'm thankful I can get up and go to work everyday and I can pay my bills, although I work 13 hours a day. I'm thankful my wife has put up with my crap all these years I really don't know why. I can't forget my two labs and my 14 pound cat. Although the road has been rocky at times I would'nt trade it for anything.

Very nice!

• Moderators

I am thankful all of our family survived Hurricane Katrina. I am thankful we are fortunate enough to share our home with those who no longer have a home.

BTW, congratulations Marvel.

Dee, I know you couldn't be happier about you and your wife being under the same roof, it has been a long time.

Gerald Ford (if not already) is soon to be the longest lived President having exceeded the age to which Ronald Reagan survived.

I picked up on a couple of quotes from him on this occasion. Thought they were appropriate for this thread.

"The length of one's days matters less than the love of one's family and friends," he said.

"I thank God for the gift of every sunrise and, even more, for all the years He has blessed me with Betty and the children, with our extended family and the friends of a lifetime."

Gerald Ford (if not already) is soon to be the longest lived President having exceeded the age to which Ronald Reagan survived.

I picked up on a couple of quotes from him on this occasion. Thought they were appropriate for this thread.

"The length of one's days matters less than the love of one's family and friends," he said.

"I thank God for the gift of every sunrise and, even more, for all the years He has blessed me with Betty and the children, with our extended family and the friends of a lifetime."

Hope this doesn't get locked down.................President Ford is a most Honorable Man, he held office during not-so-nice times......I have nothing but total respect for the Man, and wish him nothing but the Best in this coming Holiday season.......He took over a bad situation, and did the Best he could do given the mess he was handed....GOOD MAN