BIG FOOT near boomac

boomac

Lordy! About 10 miles from me, near Holy Hill, (a large Catholic Church sits upon the top of a hill) and in the Kettle Morine Forrest area, a county employee was out picking up dead deer from the road sides. He plopped one in the back of the pick up and just as he climbed into the drivers seat he saw a huge hairy animal grab the carcass and carry it away. Not a bear he says. More like a gorilla but upright. The man would not appear on local TV for fear of being ridiculed but friends say he is a straight shooter with plenty of outdoor experience. Just tonight, two local boys, even closer to the boomac residence, claim to have seen BIG FOOT!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

What do think? The Beretta 12 gauge o/u, the .338 Win Mag or the .44 Mag Colt Anaconda. I better be ready!

Scott.

A few years back the Sussex Sun newspaper printed an article stating that the locals in in the late 1800's were accoustumed to seeing Sasquatch's living around the Bark river area west of town. That they saw them less and less as the Waukesha county landscape slowly turned into farmland. I believe the name of the family was Brown. If I remember, they owned most of the land on both sides of Lake 5 road from the mid 1800's till the early 1900's. They were not aware that they were rare in the rest of the world.

As you know, the Bark river runs through the undeveloped common area of my neighborhood. I should keep a Camera handy just in case.

It could have been a bear. There also have been more Bears moving into our area, I saw one first hand in the Kettle Morane, north of Kewauskum, about 5 years ago. I heard a report of one being reported in New Berlin.

JM

Woodsman - I thought you were from way the heck up north. Did you move or am I confused?

I could hit a seven iron over the Bark River from my back patio. Well, maybe a six. I ain't gettin' any younger.

Here's another thing. We're right along the "Ice Age Trail". Of course the only ugly beast I've ever seen was one of my neighbors walkin' her Chow Chow! Nasty pair they are!

Youre right Jeff I was thinkin of the DoubleJ.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

John & Damon helped get the HT all set up but it still needs a fine tuning. We decided to wait until I got the furniture before finalizing things. As soon as John shoots a monster buck, (assuming Big Foot doesnt get him in the process) well get er done! For now I just have the three Cornwallis up front but the sound is fantastic and I really like the Panasonic Projector.

I would like to see it when it is all done.

You and your wife are always welcome to watch a movie with us too. Maybe find a Sat. between Thanksgiving and xmas. Shoot me an email if you are free. Otherwise I want you and you nearby posse to come down for a listen when the pCats get burned in as well.

Jeff

Yes Damon, I would like to see yours as well. Did not get to see your mansion when we were up there. Hopefully, your theater will not take as long as your house to build. I had mine done in 2 months from start to finish. That was doing pretty much by myself. So get er done.

Jeff

Damn it Damon..you told me not to mix Heritage and THX. In/on walls would sure save me some space along the sides and in the rear! Its not too late so we need to talk. Be nice now or Ill send Big Foot up your way.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Damn it Damon..you told me not to mix Heritage and THX. In/on walls would sure save me some space along the sides and in the rear! Its not too late so we need to talk. Be nice now or Ill send Big Foot up your way.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Did I? Its possible that I did as using heresies is the "safe" option and there's no gaurantee this is going to sound right. I'm doing it as an experiment. As soon as TheSoundBroker gets my THX surrounds shipped, we could do some A/B tests over at your place with KS-525-THX and Heresy surrounds.