I Was Wrong About Cable

edwinr

Bob:

Is that part of a  Cornscala cabinet beneath the squawker?  How do you think a Cornscala would work for a center channel?  How tall is it?

Erik

edit:  If I recall the name of that speaker enclosure wrong, sorry about that.  For some reason that's what's in my head!

Erik,

That is one of my original Cornscalas built as a driver test box.  I like it for a center, left, right or whatever.  Dimensions are in this thread.

Bob Crites

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously this isn't always the case, but I think our ears can play tricks on us the same way our eyes can.

LOL, You know at 45... Your dream girl walks into the room alone with you..... do you even care what she sais?

JUST KIDDING!! hahahahaha

Yeppers.. just as you said it.. "our ears can play tricks on us the same way our eyes can."

But I think it is the ability too sometimes to PAY for such extravagance too. We "will it" to be true.. Even if it is not. So it must be!

Ah - the great cable debate - a timeless classic that can never be resolved.

I can hear the wheels turning in your head: Are cables the stuff that would make a great movie starring me?

If not a documentary, how about a murder flick, in which the audiophile is murdered by his wife when she finds out he spent 10,000 Euros for a meter of cryogenically treated patch cords. The wife uses the interconnects as a garrote, then reconnects them to the stereo. The unsuspecting police cannot find the murder weapon and the wife smiles as she plays them music on her dead husband's stereo. The same kind of thing as Alfred Hitchcock's Rope.

Coffee all over the keyboard!!![C][:D][Y]

Nice one Paul.