For Sale DD18

rmlowz

Hello,

I have deceided to sell my sub it is 8 months old in mint condition. The finish is cherry $3,000.00 local pick up only

Thanks,

rmlowz

A fair price for a great sub .

I've had mine since June and love it ! "Kinda wish I had gotten the cherry finish instead of piano black . It would have matched my walnut Belles better ."

If rmlowz still has the box and packing material some of you creative folk could have a frieghting company show up at his door and strap it to a palet .

Mine cost $150.00 to ship from NY to my door in SC .

post-18289-13819318047956_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I had a HGS18 and a DD15 in piano black. The DD18 is to big in my opinion to be in piano black that is why I got cherry. It looks like a big cherry end table. I will not ship this. You are correct as it needs to be strapped to a palet. This is the only way Velodyne will ship the DD18 or DD15. The servo is to delicate for UPS or Fed EX.

rmlowz

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Price $2,000.00 local pick up only

That's a fantastic price for an outstanding sub ! With shipping I paid $3,150.00 for mine and it's worth every penny . If I had a bigger room I would take the road trip and snag it . But in my 16 x 22 room , I just don't need anymore sub than I have .

That's a fantastic price for an outstanding sub ! With shipping I paid $3,150.00 for mine and it's worth every penny . If I had a bigger room I would take the road trip and snag it . But in my 16 x 22 room , I just don't need anymore sub than I have .