Thank you.....

dtel's wife

• Moderators

I considered starting this thread when we arrived home from our cruise. I am glad I waited a few days to begin.

I would like this thread to serve as an avenue for any and all forum members that would like to extend a thank you to others. If your thank you is just for someone being supportive in your time of need or to thank your wife/husband for that super duper Christmas present, please feel free to "hi-jack" the thread. Being thankful for the smallest things, make the bigger things all the more special.

I will start... I would like to thank Elden for showing me what love really is.

I would like to thank all of the forum members and their family members for being such good friends.

I would like to thank my family for loving me, even when I probably didn't deserve their love.

I would like to thank my in laws for being the family I never had.

I would like to thank Klipsch and Associates for giving us a place to share our knowledge, love and friendships.

I would like to thank Colterphoto for sharing himself with us for a week, allowing us to get know him and being the friend he has been since the day we joined this forum. I would also like to thank him for sharing his photography skills with us.

I would like to thank arfandbark for the generous gift, the HK930 reciever. He wouldn't even accept repayment of the shipping charges

I would like to thank Amy for allowing us to be ourselves with as little interference as possible, while maintaining civility when we forget to be civil. I would also like to thank Amy for being a good friend. I am proud to say I know people like Amy.

I would like to thank Daddy Dee for the encouragement and advice he has given so many of us freely and lovingly. I would be proud to be a member of your congregation Dee.

I would like to thank (Rick) Audio Flynn for making another family's Christmas as special as it can be in trying times. Rick, your kindness and generosity shows the true meaning of Christmas.

I would also like to thank Fini and his family for being the special folks they are. His wife and kids are the greatest, just like him. Fini,thanks for making me laugh even when I don't feel like laughing sometimes.

Picky and Verna, thank you for making the Pilgramage so enjoyable.

These thank yous are not in any special order, just written as they came to mind.

I know there are many other thanks that I probably forgot, but this is an open thread and I will post those thanks as they come to me.

Please feel free to post your thanks to others.