5th anniversary of proposing marriage to my wife tonight

wuzzzer

Threads like this is what makes this forum so great. Starts out all mushy & romantic, ends up in an amp testing challange...the dichotomy of man.[H]

At first I thought "Wow, lots of people posted their congratulations!" Then I see the conversation go downhill. Oh well.

Anyone up for a no-holds-barred HK 3480 versus anything you got contest? [;)] (Just thought I'd join in on the fun)

Threads like this is what makes this forum so great. Starts out all mushy & romantic, ends up in an amp testing challange...the dichotomy of man.[H]

At first I thought "Wow, lots of people posted their congratulations!" Then I see the conversation go downhill. Oh well.

Anyone up for a no-holds-barred HK 3480 versus anything you got contest? [;)] (Just thought I'd join in on the fun)

Lets go head to head your hk 3480 against my hk3480!!! Mine is stock though!

Seriously, I have found very useful information out of off topic posts, of course nothing i've posted in this thread holds case.

Lets go head to head your hk 3480 against my hk3480!!! Mine is stock though!

Lol, mine's stock too. Maybe I could open it up and throw a few random tubes in there and see how it changes the sound. I can just hear the warmth already!