Fishen for Horizontal Cornwall

thewolf

Thanks for the clarification Russ. I wasn't sure I was using the correct description.

Yes, I am looking for the Cornwall that can be either set horizontal or vertical. More specifically, the mid horn and the tweeter horn are mounted vertically in the cabinet.

I doubt this clarification is going to make one magically appear now. [;)]

Gary

Depending on which model Cornwall you have, you can replace the front board the speakers attach to with one having cut outs for vertical or horizontal horns.

Some of the Cornwalls have the boards stapled in, very little if any glue was used, the boards pop right out.  These are the ones with the grill cloth wrapped around the speaker mounting board.  Meaning, you can see the grill cloth from the inside of the cabinet.

If you have the Cornwalls which  uses a speaker mounting  board that sits in a groove, as well as a seperate board for the grill cloth, not as easy to convert.

You're probably looking for a 'vertical' CW, that you can lay down on it's side with the horns oriented the long direction of the cabinet, yes?

I have two empty CW cabinets here, and Chris Munson (Popbumper) has the CNC code to route out a motorboard to retrofit into a vertical cabinet.

Any takers? $75 per empty CW box.