P2007, asking the question a different way.

• Klipsch Employees

OK as most of you know, P2006 ended with a party. Most had a good time. ALL worked their butts off to help. (Thank you again, I had a blast!)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This year's planning has started. We are looking at all the request that we can find to provide you with a day of things you want.

For now lets look over what we do SaturDAY and talk about Saturday Night.

In the past we go out to eat. IF there was more entertainment, it was not planed. Some stayed for music, others went to the movie.

Therefore, the question is...

Do you want to have Dinner and go your own way?

OR

Would you want to have dinner and then have a party, live music and all? (Through a special system ;)

• Klipsch Employees

Is this a trick question?[;)]

After reading it a couple of times, then voting, I started thinking to myself..."maybe this is a trick question".[;)]

This is not a trick question. I want to know if we need or should get a live act and put on a show for the end of the night. or

If we should just stop with dinner.

We are trying to decide how much money we will need to put this on.

• Klipsch Employees

Only if said special system is bigger than last year... [;)]

Btw Trey - big thanks to you for all the work you put in last summer (which was a lot) [Y]

Now Mike, when do I ever do anything in a small way.

Go big or go home....

.....lets see now, KI-362 mains last year...so that leaves this list as mains, LSII, KPT-535 (but we can hear this a most any theater in Indy), KPT-Jub system, MCM-1900 system or the MCM Grand. Whith that in mind, I should have 5 more years until I can't go bigger, only more....

OR should I skip a few steps....well I guess we will need to deside IF we will have a show first.[Y]

• Moderators

Is this a trick question?[;)]

After reading it a couple of times, then voting, I started thinking to myself..."maybe this is a trick question".[;)]

This is not a trick question. I want to know if we need or should get a live act and put on a show for the end of the night. or

If we should just stop with dinner.

We are trying to decide how much money we will need to put this on.

Trey, I was kidding when I posted this. I am almost certain #2 will get 100% of the votes, if not 100%, then it will still be a landslide!!!!

Everybody loves a party!!![8][D][<:o)]

And to think you got the Cheech and Chong joke![;)]

• Moderators

You never know what Trey's "special system" might be...

KG

Trust me, It'll be SPECIAL!

If it is any more SPECIAL than last year they may kick us out of Indianapolis....[;)]

While in Hope we met some folks who live about ten miles from the Farmhouse. They said could hear the DRUMROLL at their house!!! Now who could have been playing music that loud???

• Moderators

The Headquarters backs up to woods and the INTERSTATE is next door. It's in an office complex, so on the weekends, there is no one to complain! wooohooooo

Good darn thing! I know IB Slammin and crew will be "blasting" away!

Only if said special system is bigger than last year... [;)]

Btw Trey - big thanks to you for all the work you put in last summer (which was a lot) [Y]

Now Mike, when do I ever do anything in a small way.

Go big or go home....

.....lets see now, KI-362 mains last year...so that leaves this list as mains, LSII, KPT-535 (but we can hear this a most any theater in Indy), KPT-Jub system, MCM-1900 system or the MCM Grand. Whith that in mind, I should have 5 more years until I can't go bigger, only more....

OR should I skip a few steps....well I guess we will need to deside IF we will have a show first.[Y]

If you set up the MCM Grand or MCM 1900 with a live act in the year I cannot make it there I am just gonna sit down aand cry like a little baby.....[:'(]

Maybe another idea is for each TABLE to have it's own personal pair of MCM's?? kind of like "headphones" for the table?