Have your guys been to the poormedia, I mean promedia forums?

BigBusa

quote:

Originally posted by lynnm:

He does not even own a set of 5.1's and has made it clear that he has no intention of obtaining them.

Lynnm if you were paying attention to my posts close enough to feel the need to bash me you would have seen that I am in fact trying to purchase a set of the 5.1 promedias. Read this post which was posted at least a full day BEFORE you posted the above incorrect statement.

http://216.37.9.58/ubb/Forum33/HTML/000877.html

If I can get a manufacture date of the new batches of 5.1 PMs that do not have any bugs then I'm buying! I wanna know the set I'm about to buy is going to be trouble free like the rest of my Klipsch have been. I won't expect them to last 21 years like my cornwalls though! cwm4.gif

From the responses in that thread I got the distinct feeling that there may not ever be a bug free batch. cwm9.gif

------------------

My system thus far:

1980 Cornwalls (mains)

1990 Heresy II's (rears)

2001 KLF-C7 (center)

2001 KSW15 (Subwoofer)

NOTHING-Thanks for NOTHING UBid!(No reciever)

Kenwood DV402 (DVD)

Sony KV 27V55 (9 year old 27" TV still kickin')

Eyes.gif

This message has been edited by BigBusa on 12-07-2001 at 03:56 PM

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by BigBusa:

Lynnm if you were paying attention to my posts close enough to feel the need to bash me you would have seen that I am in fact trying to purchase a set of the 5.1 promedias. Read this post which was posted at least a full day BEFORE you posted the above incorrect statement.

If I can get a manufacture date of the new batches of 5.1 PMs that do not have any bugs then I'm buying! I wanna know the set I'm about to buy is going to be trouble free like the rest of my Klipsch have been. I won't expect them to last 21 years like my cornwalls though!
cwm4.gif

From the responses in that thread I got the distinct feeling that there may not ever be a bug free batch.
cwm9.gif

you did not say anythaning about getting them till late in the game busa. you did not start off, i am looking for a good 5.1 speaker system, but... just started the complaining.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

Justin I know you have the uncontrollable urge to post in absolutely every thread repeatedly but can you just give it a rest ...cwm8.gif

------------------

My system thus far:

1980 Cornwalls (mains)

1990 Heresy II's (rears)

2001 KLF-C7 (center)

2001 KSW15 (Subwoofer)

Kenwood DV402 (DVD)

Eyes.gif

This message has been edited by BigBusa on 12-08-2001 at 08:47 AM

this has gotta be some kind of record ...I noticed that there are as many responses as views!

Has that ever happened before? cwm5.gif

------------------

My system thus far:

1980 Cornwalls (mains)

1990 Heresy II's (rears)

2001 KLF-C7 (center)

2001 KSW15 (Subwoofer)

Kenwood DV402 (DVD)

:eyes

BigBusa,

Justin has a sickness called compulsive auto post!Soon Dr Klipsch will name this terrible illness after him,the Justin AutoPost.

cwm27.gif

He will post and post..and post some more.Look at the Klipsch ProMedia sections!I mean damn its incredible! A new record,he will repply to all posts!

Most posts are short this way you pile up 50 posts per day and it takes only 30 minutes or so! LOL

Justin if you read this(I KNOW YOU DO)take it easy,I am my arrogant and irritating self,again.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

quote:

Originally posted by TheEAR:

BigBusa,

Justin has a sickness called compulsive auto post!Soon Dr Klipsch will name this terrible illness after him,the Justin AutoPost.

cwm27.gif

He will post and post..and post some more.Look at the Klipsch ProMedia sections!I mean damn its incredible! A new record,he will repply to all posts!

Most posts are short this way you pile up 50 posts per day and it takes only 30 minutes or so! LOL

Justin if you read this(I KNOW YOU DO)take it easy,I am my arrogant and irritating self,again.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Actually, you can get 60 posts a minute... Smile.gif never done that and don't intend to. I can not help being helpful! LoL! Smile.gif

quote:

I am my arrogant and irritating self,again

Not again!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cwm34.gif

------------------

-justin

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

• 2 weeks later...

Look, I agree with justin on this one. I am fairly new to this board and have been reading threads in the PM5.1 forum. BigBusa has pretty much been banned from that area, where he has more than worn out his welcome. I have seen more verbal diarrhea come from that guys mouth than I have ever seen from anyone.

It seems like everywhere I go in this place to read information, there is you... Flapping your gums and whaling your butt cheeks about nothing. Dude, get over it already. Go play in the traffic or something!

------------------

Behold, I have spoken...

This message has been edited by LordNoodle on 12-24-2001 at 05:38 AM

Banned? Ummmm, no I have not been banned from anywhere.

Speaking of verbal diarrhea ...did you pre read your post before hitting the submit reply button? Obviously not because it reeks of stupidity.

------------------

My system thus far:

1980 Cornwalls (mains)

1990 Heresy II's (rears)

2001 KLF-C7 (center)

2001 KSW15 (Subwoofer)

Kenwood DV402 (DVD)

:eyes

I saw a little humor in my last post, however, I can see how you might view it differently since it was directed towards you.

cwm33.gif

Anyway, I am not going to post here again... I am not into this whole "internet fighting" thing. If you wanna live up to the "Crazy Poster" name they gave you then thats fine with me.

------------------

Behold, I have spoken...

There is abselutly nothing wrong with saying what is on your mind and expressing your feelings about a paticular subject (As long as it has manner's). That is the pourpose of these forum's. They allow us to express ourselves to other people with the same intrest's.

When people stop doing that, that's when I loose intrest and stop posting here.

And Justin_tx_16 you really do need to take it easy man. Nobody want's to look at all that pasting you do on every post. Although I'm sure your intention's are good.

i totally agree. It is making it hard to help out others... the worse is when people post their problems in like 5 different places... you answer it once, the see it again and do not realize it is the same person, and now they are getting answers from all kinds of ppl and it gets all crazy LoL!

quote:

And Justin_tx_16 you really do need to take it easy man. Nobody want's to look at all that pasting you do on every post. Although I'm sure your intention's are good.

well, not exactly sure what you mean here Smile.gif but i just can not stand it when something i believe in is being attacked Smile.gif... i also live to help Smile.gif Merry X-MAS! Smile.gif

------------------

-justin