Craig Saves the Day...VRDs Sing Again!

SilverSport

A few days ago while going from the new to me "stock" type VA KT-88s back to my Ei KT-90s I had a scare...at least to me...one of the Tubes went dark and the bias for the other Tube went through the roof...fearing the worst, I shut everything down and appealed to the Creator...I contacted the other creator too...Craig at NOSValves...

Craig was quick to calm my fears, offered to call me on his dime and walk me thorugh the possible problems along with allaying my fear of getting blown to Kingdom Come when I attempted to "tighten" the Tube sockets...

After a while and a nice chat, I set out to tighten those Tube sockets, loosened through many Tube rolls...either by me or the previous owner...

plug everything back in, let the BlueBerry warm up...hit the ignitors and...all the Tubes fired up and I am listening to Diana Krall's latest through the Klipschorns...very nice.

THANKS Craig...I really APPRECIATE it!

Bill

Hey Pete...Diana Krall...from this moment on...

I was very surprized not to see, hear or read anything about this album (maybe I just missed it) as it is typical Diana Krall...well recorded and sweet sounding (IMO)...I love hearing the bass her songs get in to...expecially how they sound through Tubes and either the Quartets or the Klipchorns!

Album cover has a pic of Diana Kralls head on it if you're looking.

Bill

Craig...I appreciated the talk as well...thanks for the recomendation on the Nora Jones CD...I am enjoying the product of your genius very much and the support is VERY appreciated as well...try getting THAT kind of service from Mr. Pioneer or Mr. Sony...or even Mr. Bo$e!...[;)]

Bill