FS ; LaScala's.Upstate New York

oldbuckster

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Dtel's wife.............did you read my post to you on page 4 of this thread?...............Jay, your reading too much into that post, really..............

Yes, I did read it OB. I just don't want you to think that I would do anything to upset or offend you.

So...do we have a sale on this beautiful pair of LaScala's yet.[Y]

Some ebay recent

TX area, indusrials, $1000, 200067121020, Great pictures, these look like they were never on the road, very nice looking one piece industrials.

TX area, raw birch, $1500, 150085160241, Great pictures, these look clear, not yellowed from sun faded linseed oil.

GA area, Modern looking 93's, $1376, 270078598958, great pictures, these look like my 2004's

OR area, Painted, not sold at 900, relisted and currently at 100 bucks, Great pictures, but non standard appearance, 300067825799, these are painted white on the fronts and outside.

On ebay right now

VA area, nice looking original Indusrials, $1000 buy it now, 200072710076, Great pictures,

oldbuckster's freinds pair, wants 1200, north east, no pictures...only oldbuster has seen them, there's a mini picture from an avitar, probally should post some nice pictures.

Looks like the TX area is pay big bucks right now.

Look, both past owners have posted on this thread, if you really what to know about them ask them, they'll answer you, I don't have pictures, and I will not get them, the owner wants local people to get them, he really doesn't want to ship them, and if your really interested I'll give you his e-mail, I am just doing a friend a favor posting them here, any information can come from him. It only makes sense to pick them up in person, if you see them and hear them, and don't like them, DON'T BUY THEM. If you don't trust my word on them, that's fine, because no one on e-bay would ever lie to you, and the pictures are always so perfect on e-bay...........................Yeah Right.

This reply is for Speakerfritz. Are you saying that you have a pair of untouched original klipsch 1980 raw birch la scalas built by Klipsch ? If so are they for sale ? If the price is within my reach I would make the trip for them. I have passed on 2 pairs of la scalas because I dont want black or veenered. I am holding out for raw birch. your 1980's sound like they are just what I am looking for. I cant seem to send a PM. my email is lugnutdoug@hotmail.com

Look, both past owners have posted on this thread, if you really what to know about them ask them, they'll answer you, I don't have pictures, and I will not get them, the owner wants local people to get them, he really doesn't want to ship them, and if your really interested I'll give you his e-mail, I am just doing a friend a favor posting them here, any information can come from him. It only makes sense to pick them up in person, if you see them and hear them, and don't like them, DON'T BUY THEM. If you don't trust my word on them, that's fine, because no one on e-bay would ever lie to you, and the pictures are always so perfect on e-bay...........................Yeah Right.

You brought up Ebay, my point is the common thread on the Ebay sales, Great pictures.

This reply is for Speakerfritz. Are you saying that you have a pair of untouched original klipsch 1980 raw birch la scalas built by Klipsch ? If so are they for sale ? If the price is within my reach I would make the trip for them. I have passed on 2 pairs of la scalas because I dont want black or veenered. I am holding out for raw birch. your 1980's sound like they are just what I am looking for. I cant seem to send a PM. my email is lugnutdoug@hotmail.com

Yes, I have a pair virgin RAW birch, never oiled, furniture stained, veneered, etc. These were in their factory boxes for 25 years. The xovers are shinny with no oxidation at all. Egdes of the cabs are crisp and look like they are factory fressh. I will probally sell the 1980's as well as the 2004's soon to make room for a set of Jubilee's. I sent you an email with details.

• Moderators

Some ebay recent

On ebay right now

oldbuckster's freinds pair, wants 1200, north east, no pictures...only oldbuster has seen them, there's a mini picture from an avitar, probally should post some nice pictures.

Looks like the TX area is pay big bucks right now.

Edit

• Moderators

Still no interest.......................Real central location, 3 hour drive from anyway covers alot of area Boston, New York City, Binghampton,Montreal, pick-up would save alot on shipping.....He won't ship anyway, unless you arrange everything....would be a shame to have these hurt during shipping.......Hook 'em up and let 'em play.........nothing more to buy or replace..................

DAVE.........................please use my E-Mail directly to me, don't use the PM here...........robbarb77@aol.com

You left out Rhode Island again. [:)]

Travis