FS:68 Khorns on AG!

c5vette

So far, the C Club members are me and Mr. Parrot. Who's with us?

Gosh - those are so pretty. I keep staring at them. But I still think a different color/tone to the grill cloth would be better IMO. Not black, brown, tan... but a warm soft goldenish which would pick up the tones in the wood.

I'm a proud member of the C Club also. I believe Mr. 3D Zapper is as well. Mine don't have the kickplate although I'm thinking of making my own. The problem is matching the veneer. It's a dark mahogany that the original owner had installed to match his furniture so I'd probably just paint it.

I'll be in Alexandria sometime next week if anyone needs to buy these for me.[:D]

These were Walnut Raw and it seems someone finished them? Nice. Wonder what stain they used to get them so warm looking.... or, the pic isn't accurate. You can see inside the horn section a darker wood tone,, more brown. Might all be lighting issues. But it makes me want to strip mine down, maybe bleach it, and start over. Though I think bleaching isn't done on Walnut.

I like the kick plate addition on these C's. Balances it out for me. Anyone with a Van in Virginia planning a trip to Chicago? :)