Ping Joessportster

Cal Blacksmith

Joe:
I've pm'd and emailed you trying to get a confirmation that you received my payment and ascertain the status of shipment. My money order went out to you by mail the day you originally posted, January 20th. Please confirm receipt of my payment, and I appreciate an update.

Thanks so much.

Carl.

no-one else had a problem making the payment, i double checked my pay-pal account, and my response email to you and the account name i sent you was correct, i tried to call you and left a message to which you never responded, im sorry you had a problem but it wasnt on this end you had my correct information and i went as far as trying to call you

Joe

I am not upset so please don't take it that way. I used the address you told me to send the money to ****pride02@y****.***

My cell # is sometimes hit or miss on when or wether or not I get the message. If I knew of a call, I would have called right back. I am willing to give it another shot with paypal if you are.

Wayne

Paypal never shows a payment as unclaimed if it is made to an active account. Obviously you some how entered or were given a improper email address. Thius happens to me all the time folks type .com rather then .net and the payment shows up as unclaimed. I'm just glad no one has my email address with a .com ending [;)]

Craig

no-one else had a problem making the payment, i double checked my pay-pal account, and my response email to you and the account name i sent you was correct, i tried to call you and left a message to which you never responded, im sorry you had a problem but it wasnt on this end you had my correct information and i went as far as trying to call you

Joe

I am confused, you said:[:^)]

yes carl i did receive your payment and i have your albums packed

and ready to ship this comming week there will be 3 boxes, i think thee

forum e-mail and pm services must be messed up because i receive emails

all the time from others here????????????

Joe

Joe;

I think that it has gone through this time, it says completed anyway.

I looked at all the notes back and forth and I think I found the problem. I cut and pasted the email address you sent me to paypal the first time. That address was joeapride02***** it was a simple typo on the link to me. The A key is next to the S key and it is easy to hit the wrong one. In any case, it seems to have gone well now.

I hope you are getting enough sleep with the new baby, those first 18+ years can be rough!

Wayne

Joe

yes carl i did receive your payment and i have your albums packed and ready to ship this comming week there will be 3 boxes, i think thee forum e-mail and pm services must be messed up because i receive emails all the time from others here????????????

Joe

i know you are confused because you have nothing to do with this at all, still crying about the reel to reel !!!!!!!!!!!! bet you still oun it !!!!!!!! and i will still buy it back for the 400 you invested, get a life and mind your oun business

Joe

Joe

yes carl i did receive your payment and i have your albums packed and ready to ship this comming week there will be 3 boxes, i think thee forum e-mail and pm services must be messed up because i receive emails all the time from others here????????????

Joe

i know you are confused because you have nothing to do with this at all, still crying about the reel to reel !!!!!!!!!!!! bet you still oun it !!!!!!!! and i will still buy it back for the 400 you invested, get a life and mind your oun business

Joe

Yes, I still oun it and it was $700 not 400 and I will gladly let you have it back for that! It even has the reel brake that was missing when you shipped it, so it doesn't spit tape all over the place when you hit the stop button anymore and also a service manual. The counter still does not work though. It has not been used by me since it came back from the repair tech. I bought a nice Otari in perfect working condition as described!

Don't stat talking about the ink markings and bent corner on the face plate of the Scott. I can send you a copy of the email I sent you prior to the deal with photos that clearly show these flaws.

Yea, I still crying. I could have bought something nice for $700

rigma

i wont talk about the poor scott example you sent i will talk about the amps with the screwed up speaker posts on the rear, and i will also talk about the fact that you still oun the deck and i sold all the CRAP you sent me as i wouldnt keep that sorry excuse for gear in my system (LOST ALOT ON THE DEAL TO I MIGHT ADD), for more than 2 years now you have tried to bash me on this forum because i refused to go ahead and buy more of your 2nd HAND JUNK, dont talk about the fact that YOU RECEIVED A REFUND FOR THE REPAIR THE DECK NEEDED DUE TO SHIPPING DAMAGE...........as far as a brake goes i never had a problem with a tape flying out all over the place (AND I BET YOU DIDNT EITHER)............... as far as money goes it didnt cost you anything except the trade value of the JUNK you sent me....... but you dont see me following your every post trying to bash you............simple as this you expressed your dis-satisfaction with the dack, stating it didnt work, we AGREED that you take it to a repair shop, you got a quote and I PAID that via the refund from ups for dropping the deck...............i had originally expressed interest in buying more equipment from you and I CHANGED MY MIND (BECAUSE WHAT YOU SENT WAS CRAP, YOU LIED ABOUT THE CONDITION, ) the deck you bought was exactly as stated when it left here and i paid for the repairs not you, 400 is what i got for the crap you sent me so i figure that is what you have in the deck and i would gladly pay 400 for a pioneer rt 909 with all the extra tapes and reels and hub adapters that were included when you received it.......................GO WHINE SOMEWHERE ELSE THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AND IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS (im not sure but i beleive there is arule here on the forum about what you keep trying to do and i would be more than happy to contact amy and find out)

Joe

i wont talk about the poor scott example you sent i will talk about the amps with the screwed up speaker posts on the rear, and i will also talk about the fact that you still oun the deck and i sold all the CRAP you sent me as i wouldnt keep that sorry excuse for gear in my system (LOST ALOT ON THE DEAL TO I MIGHT ADD), for more than 2 years now you have tried to bash me on this forum because i refused to go ahead and buy more of your 2nd HAND JUNK, dont talk about the fact that YOU RECEIVED A REFUND FOR THE REPAIR THE DECK NEEDED DUE TO SHIPPING DAMAGE...........as far as a brake goes i never had a problem with a tape flying out all over the place (AND I BET YOU DIDNT EITHER)............... as far as money goes it didnt cost you anything except the trade value of the JUNK you sent me....... but you dont see me following your every post trying to bash you............simple as this you expressed your dis-satisfaction with the dack, stating it didnt work, we AGREED that you take it to a repair shop, you got a quote and I PAID that via the refund from ups for dropping the deck...............i had originally expressed interest in buying more equipment from you and I CHANGED MY MIND (BECAUSE WHAT YOU SENT WAS CRAP, YOU LIED ABOUT THE CONDITION, ) the deck you bought was exactly as stated when it left here and i paid for the repairs not you, 400 is what i got for the crap you sent me so i figure that is what you have in the deck and i would gladly pay 400 for a pioneer rt 909 with all the extra tapes and reels and hub adapters that were included when you received it.......................GO WHINE SOMEWHERE ELSE THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AND IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS (im not sure but i beleive there is arule here on the forum about what you keep trying to do and i would be more than happy to contact amy and find out)

Joe

No, No I didn't break 'arule'! It was in "top shape" when I posted, you can ask my wife. UPS must have dropped my post and broke it... We need to file a claim. The CAPITALIZED words that were missing from my post some how jumped out of the sealed post when they dropped it..really it was perfect when it left my keyboard. Attorney's say you should attack the victim and make it look like its all there fault, so I guess this is to be expected. Maybe I wore my pants to tight.

rigma

I REFUSE TO BASH OR FLAME ANYONES PERSONAL CHOICE OF GEAR REGARDLESS OF MY THOUGHTS ON SAID GEAR