This is just INSANE!

colterphoto1

I suppose if I really wanted to I could hook up my Forte IIs AND my RF-7s AND my friend's KLF-30s and run them all at the same time along with my SVS sub.

I think the Fortes will do just fine on their own, however. [;)] Plus the 56" TV will help things out nicely.

For me, in my humble little setup, the RF-7s driven by a B&K Reference 200.7 amp, with 200 watts per channel going into a 6.1 setup.

The Rel Storm III is providing another 300 or so watts of power.

The game is being displayed on a 55 inch Mitshubishi Diamond series HDTV (yes it is an "old fashioned" CRT rear projection, but still have yet to find anything today with a picture that good, unless I got something that cost significatly more than that TV did)

• Moderators

For me, in my humble little setup, the RF-7s driven by a B&K Reference 200.7 amp, with 200 watts per channel going into a 6.1 setup.

The Rel Storm III is providing another 300 or so watts of power.

The game is being displayed on a 55 inch Mitshubishi Diamond series HDTV (yes it is an "old fashioned" CRT rear projection, but still have yet to find anything today with a picture that good, unless I got something that cost significatly more than that TV did)

I know exactly what you are talking about we have a 65" 1080i Toshiba "old fashioned" CRT rear projection about 2 years old.

Now if these greedy dish sat providers could get there shi* together and give us local channels in HD. Neither of the sat companies or local cable have HD locals in " our area" , our local cable has NO HD. Went with Dish network has the most HD by far in our area, and to far out for OTA.

Superbowl in standard def today.[:(]

I know exactly what you are talking about we have a 65" 1080i Toshiba "old fashioned" CRT rear projection about 2 years old.

Now if these greedy dish sat providers could get there shi* together and give us local channels in HD. Neither of the sat companies or local cable have HD locals in " our area" , our local cable has NO HD. Went with Dish network has the most HD by far in our area, and to far out for OTA.

Superbowl in standard def today.[:(]

That is one thing I do love about this area! The amount of OTA HD channels I get is staggering! I get something like 20 channels in High-Def, so yeah, the Super Bowl will be in HD here! However, I do need to upgrade my DirectTV to High Def, though. Later on this spring, now that the HD capable DVR is actually reasonably priced, plus it'll also record OTA channels. Funny when the guy that replaced my roof last spring try to suggest to me that I should consider removing that "big ugly antenna". I told him in no uncertain terms "Hell no! That is how I get my High Def TV!".

Maybe we just got used to the sound, but I couldn't get it loud enough for the Prince show. And he did put on one heck of a show. Had 20 people here, more food that Thanksgiving. Great time, no one got hurt, nothing broken. Met some nice girlies. They loved my house.

Good night, I'm wiped out and have to work tomorrow. Great game. I wonder if this one of the most closely matched or interesting Super Bowls in recent history. Maybe it was just because my team played, but it was really an enjoyable and tough game.

Sounds like it went well ! Glad to hear after all that work.

I hope you invited some of them girlie's back for regular movie nights. [Y]

COLTS WIN SUPERBOWL !!!

PRINCE ROCKS HALFTIME

With all the snacks and drinks left over, I'm setting up a card party for next week. The gang says pretty unanimously that Michael's is the place to hang out! I do have someone in mind, and two of the gals who know both of us have given the [Y]. And yes, she's a movie buff and lives right down the road. She's the lil sis of a good buddy of mine.

Think I'll keep the big movie screen setup for a while.

Ok, off to work with me.

If I didn't mention earlier, I hooked up the Heresy Decorators on top of the LS for additional throw to the back of the room. And I put the rear center Heresy on a stand (ok I swapped out the standard Heresy for one of the KP201's), bought an Ultimate support stand, and put it up at the CEILING! It shot over the heads of the crowd standing in the back of the room and gave an excellent 3D presentation to being in the stadium.