Free Paper LP Liners

• Moderators

I have about 200 or 300plain white paper lp liners, some used, some brand new, that I have no use for. I use the polylined and have no need for these, and maybe noone else will either but I wanted to check on here first because I would hate to thown them away if a forum member needed them.

Just let me know and I will send them out.

Travis

• Moderators

Again,members helping members! Way to go Travis.[Y]

Larry

Well,

Its not free k-horns but I am trying to do my part.

Speakerfritz and Thebes,

They are all boxed up and ready to go to the post office tomorrow, I splint them right down the middle.

Hope you get some good use out of them.

Travis

• Moderators

So what else you got laying around for free?[:D]

Well, for sure nothing in the same caliber as the twins. They lay around a lot don't they? However, I think there is a major price having those two around so I guess they would not be free. If you ever need me to take them off your hands for a weekend be sure and let me know, I will hand deliver the next batch of "free" stuff.

Travis

The Twins are excessively energetic in just about anything other
than "domestic chores" which for some obscure reason they leave to me.

Between
the jets to who knows where; the gym (gotta stay toned they say);
shopping excusions (there's a sale in Quatar this week!); dancing and
horse-riding classes, luncheons, benefits, nightclubs, Bingo
Parlors (don't ask); Tickles' consulting work with NASA and Tawny's
stunman work in Hollywood flicks speciallizing in bar fights ("come on
you *****'s, you'll heal before you know it"); I'm the one who feels
like lying down and taking a nap everytime they blow in the door.

Lately they've been muttering something about "world
peace". I'm convinced if they stay focused on it long enough it
will come to pass.

Sorry Dude, a week with The Twins and you'd need to defend yourself.

Holy cow. I've thrown out hundreds if not thousands of those things. If I knew anyone wanted them......

I guess I'll stash them away from now on.

Good thinking Travis ole buddy. Let's see who has the tallest pile this time next year. I'll wager a Partridge Family album that my pile is higher then yours.[;)]

Mark,

You can order the MFSL rice sleeves from Elusive Disk or any number of places. The outer covers as well. Don't skimp. Yes, they have anti-static properties (or so they say) and won't scratch your records as you take them out or put them back the way paper sleeves do.

I wouldn't just put records that were stored in paper sleeves for 30 years right into the plastic sleeves. Odds are those records are dirty and dusty and moldy and would need to be cleaned first. That's a HUGE topic in its own right.

• Moderators

Holy cow. I've thrown out hundreds if not thousands of those things. If I knew anyone wanted them......

I guess I'll stash them away from now on.

Good thinking Travis ole buddy. Let's see who has the tallest pile this time next year. I'll wager a Partridge Family album that my pile is higher then yours.[;)]

Well I am at zero, so we shall see,but I bet I have more at the end of the year. I will wager my Banana Splits LP (Fa la la, la -la - la la, one banana two banana, . . . ) against your Partridge Family Lp.

I would normally toss them but I just hate throwing something away if someone could use it on here, I really thought I would not have any takers and I could toss them without a second thought. I am really glad Speakerfritz and Thebes could use them.

Travis

• 2 weeks later...

Well I chopped a path through the ice to my mail box today and was
happily suprised to find a nice supply of paper sleeves. They'll
come in handy and thanks again for thinking of your forum buddies.

Even the box they came in will be used to ship a sealed lp
Johnny Cash, Folsom Prison Blues to a different forum bud who just did
a nice thing for me. After all gotta keep that circle going.

I have been in NJ all weekend...but my wife says I got a package from a lawyer in TX...she thought I was getting sued and called me to get the OK to open the box...she wanted to know if I wanted to send it back unopened.....told here what was in the box and she laughed.

Thanks for the liners.

"Holy cow. I've thrown out hundreds if not thousands of those things. If I knew anyone wanted them......"

I recently ordered some used records and somehow they arrived wet....all the covers were shot...but the records were OK.

Hint...if you sell anyone used records, put them in a plastic bag before boxing them....you never know...I guess some of the postal carriers have to swim across rivers to complete their routes.

• Moderators

I have been in NJ all weekend...

SORRY TO HEAR THAT

but my wife says I got a package from a lawyer in TX...she thought I was getting sued and called me to get the OK to open the box...she wanted to know if I wanted to send it back unopened.....told here what was in the box and she laughed.

Now that made me laugh big time, almost sprayed bourbon all over the laptop.

Thanks for the liners.

You are most welcome, I am glad you could use them.

Travis

Travis