GROSSMAN SUCKS-BEARS LOOSE, SO DO I

smilin

Tarheel,

Appreciate the condolence, but, thats why they call it gambling, no sure bet,

bears could not get to 22pts? after a score in 15 secoonds, 14 points in the first half?

WOW, we desreve to loose

I can't believe Lovie, no balls, to try a quarterback with experience. Let's stick it to chitown.......................get em outatown

Steve, I can't believe you'd risk that kind of money on an inconsistent offense, especially considering what the Colts have done in the postseason. I wish you'd have been that loose with your wallet when you bought tubes from me a few years back.

Duhhhh....

See what happens as times go by, at this point, I am sure I can sell YOIU tubes[H]

Go have a cup of coffee or go to bed. Either way sober up, dude.

I don't blindly (deafly) throw money at my system and I sure don't need any tubes from you. If I did I sure wouldn't chisel you the way you did me.

Quit whining about football and your post count. Go to bed.

Unless your a die hard fan of Chicago, Anyone in thier right mind wouldnt have risked much on anyone coming out of the NFC. Especially with a QB like Grossman. He was waiting for a chance to screw up. No one thought the bears would score alot of points. As a matter of fact thier special teams and defense did most of the work. The one thing I did think favored the bears was when i saw the weather. Colts play in a dome and are not as good on grass or in foul weather. But C'mon. The AFC has been killin. And the Colts stepped up in thier games esp thier defense In thier last 2 playoff games against some serious teams. Even if the Patriots would have made it there again the AFC still would have won. I would argue that San diego would have beat the Bears also. Study the game. I picked all the teams in the playoffs just from watching the games, not from emotion. I dont even like the Colts.

See what happens as times go by, at this point, I am sure I can sell YOIU tubes[H]

Go have a cup of coffee or go to bed. Either way sober up, dude.

I don't blindly (deafly) throw money at my system and I sure don't need any tubes from you. If I did I sure wouldn't chisel you the way you did me.

Quit whining about football and your post count. Go to bed.

Ben,

Sure sounds like you should NOT have sold me those WE 350B's for a used quad at $550.00, you asked $600.00, oh yeah, they were national city, and 1 was bad....oh well, you are such a good guy. Sorry I TOOK ADVANTAGE of you, you jealous MF.

BTW, I am not WHINING, just trying to have fun, Maybe it was Schmucks like you, why I took time off, as sip my 4th cup of joe!!!![:D]

Unless your a die hard fan of Chicago, Anyone in thier right mind wouldnt have risked much on anyone coming out of the NFC. Especially with a QB like Grossman. He was waiting for a chance to screw up. No one thought the bears would score alot of points. As a matter of fact thier special teams and defense did most of the work. The one thing I did think favored the bears was when i saw the weather. Colts play in a dome and are not as good on grass or in foul weather. But C'mon. The AFC has been killin. And the Colts stepped up in thier games esp thier defense In thier last 2 playoff games against some serious teams. Even if the Patriots would have made it there again the AFC still would have won. I would argue that San diego would have beat the Bears also. Study the game. I picked all the teams in the playoffs just from watching the games, not from emotion. I dont even like the Colts.

AAAHHHH I am still living n nthe '85' bears, shame on me, and yes, I TRY to be a DIEHARD fanBrilliant, huh?

Ben,

Sure sounds like you should NOT have sold me those WE 350B's for a used quad at $550.00, you asked $600.00, oh yeah, they were national city, and 1 was bad....oh well, you are such a good guy. Sorry I TOOK ADVANTAGE of you, you jealous MF.

BTW, I am not WHINING, just trying to have fun, Maybe it was Schmucks like you, why I took time off, as sip my 4th cup of joe!!!![:D]

Maybe you should lay off the caffeine if you can't restrain yourself from name calling like this. It is the world's most popular psychoactive drug, but that's really no excuse.

I'm not compaining about the deal - I agreed to it so there's really no problem and I probably shouldn't have mentioned it. (edit: Your recollection of the pricing is way off as well)

They're called National Union and if you would have let me know that one was bad I sure would have taken care of it. They were probably sold before you noticed anything was amiss anyway.

You may be trying to have fun, but you're still whining.

A satisfying win won unexpectedly on the line. I liked both teams but am happy to slap down the idiot Bears fans that behaved so boorishly before, during & after the Saints game. What a bunch of foul-mouthed classless lowlifes. The several 'fans' holding "We Will Finish What Katrina Started" signs need roughed up to say the least.

I thought it was an exciting game. Our hearts sure sunk from that first play. The Bears looked better in the rain in the first quarter. They had some good play calls. I don't know how the Colts got it turned around again, but I know the 20 people at my house last night have absolutely NO voices left after shouting for 3 hours last night. One lone Bear fan (gf of a buddy who went to the game) got hugs from everyone after the show. It was a well mannered, but loud crowd.

PARADE IN INDY THIS AFTERNOON 4:30!

Hey Bears fans, The Colts defense made a lot of QBs look bad recently. Did Brady seem to be an immature QB? Lousy play calling from the Ravens? Look what they did all year long. No one said a word about the Colts Defense losing almost half their players to injuries throughout the year. We got a bit healthier at the end of the season. We received no respect going into the playoffs.

I'm a Bears fan also. For years I died and cried as Fencik, Plank, Evy, Atkins, Bufone strugled to keep scores close. not since Mcmahon have we had a good Qb. It was long before our Rozelle aggravating Punky QB arrived that we had a good Qb. Back to Wade IMHO.

The Colts made many, many, teams, QBs, Coaches look bad this year. Be proud of the Bears. It's been a rough trip for us since '85.

I'm happy to be a Colts Fan also. You think we had it any better here since the moving vans ripped off Baltimore? There were a couple of times 3 wins - 13 losses was a good year. We couldn't watch home games on the tube because the team couldn't draw a crowd. We had fans not shaving until we scored a touchdown. 9 games I think without a TD. Commercials from our famed local DJ's reminding of us how much a big joke we were.

My dad gave me hell and teased me all the time for being a Bears fan. I stuck with them, wore my Bears jacket and clothing because of the effort my beloved D always gave.

My favorite teams played last night. One had to lose. I live in Indy now and have become a real fan. Even when it was like watching My beloved Bears over the years.

Go Bears! There's always next year to kick some A$$.

If it's the Colts and Bears again next year I'll probably get out the old # 28 Jersey and think what If Gallimore hadn't gotten killed, Sayers knee would have been ok, Payton had a better team around him, Hampton would have had less than 18 knee ops, and on and on.

Thanks Chicago Bears for an exciting season of hope.

HarryO