These are extemely cool looking, but at $60K a pair...

Rockets

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay takes time out from changing out of shorts into pants to write: "Why am I hostile, because he was to me first."

LMAO......yep, spoken like a true mature 22 year old. LOL..... [:D]

Tom

[:P] Hey,he poked him in the eye,Jay used a knife and stabbed the old guy with a Rambo knife. LOL

OT This forum has more bugs than a termite nest.

So, uhhh, has JBL thrown down the ole' gauntlet here? Is Klipsch going to respond? Or are they going to let all five foot two of Gina Harman walk over them like this? (5' 4" with heels) Seriously, I never knew High End audio was so popular in Japan. Guess I'll have to start monitoring Ebay Japan...

I don't think there is an eBay Japan anymore. Also, eBay Hong Kong just stinks for audio. I think that it has alot to do with the gear being so so MUCH more available over there as you can see in some of those other pics in the link I posted.

FYI eBay Germany is great fun for hifi gear. Shipping, however, blows.

Kev313..it was sort of a joke, I mean Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Timbuktoo all have their own Ebay versions, I just kind of threw it out there. I'm surprised there isn't one in Asia.

As far as High End audio, I just have to wonder how long it'll be before it returns to this country. I swear it seems, Japan is the worlds California. What becomes trendy there often migrates back here...or so it seems to me.

THe Ear....never ever take a knife to a gun fight.....I dont think The Klipschorn needs to worry about JBL throwing the gauntlet in front of a speaker design that been around for 60 years....I admire that bass bin, Its as origional today as it was 60 years ago....The Jubilee child spawned by Paul & Roy will grow to stand next to the Khorn. That I,m sure.

I second your sentiments on the Jub Maron, I do like the new JBL's but I just can't see $47,000.00 more than a 60th Anni K-Horn though[:o]

I have owned and wish the devil I never let any of them go:

L36's

L100's

L65 Jubals

&

4311B Control Monitors

Fine product and as many have said the more sweet watts you push at a JBL the more it will let you know just how sweet it sounds[;)]