Stylus Cleaner.... anyone know where some good stuff can be found for less than $24.99 (.57 oz)!

Mike Lindsey

Sorry about that....with these lap tops you have to be carefull where you leave the cursor....Anyway I was just curious...how does that work that he can sell two cheaper than one? Am I missing something?

If you want Travis.... buy the two and I will split it with you..maybe a late Christmas present for Bluesboy since I already have one.

Chuck

I make my own - combo record cleaner and stylus cleaner. Costs less than $1 per year:

One clean sport bottle with squirt top

80% distilled water and 20% Isopropyl A

Drop of dishwashing liquid

Drop of bleach

I clean each side and the stylus before each play... Orbitrax on the record, little brush on the stylus.

Sorry about that....with these lap tops you have to be carefull where you leave the cursor....Anyway I was just curious...how does that work that he can sell two cheaper than one?  Am I missing something?

If you want Travis.... buy the two and I will split it with you..maybe a late Christmas present for Bluesboy since I already have one.

Chuck

Now that would be a deal! Instead it's $39 EACH if you buy 2.

Thanks JBRYAN.... that was a real deal...I would go for the 2 everytime[;)] My question was a bit tongue in cheek but thanks for your reply. Are those your speakers in your avatar?

BTW....I use a air cleaner with hepa filter in my music room and a Nitty Gritty record cleaner and the debris on the stylus has dropped to almost nothing. I also put foam filters over the floor registers. Maybe a bit anal on the cleanliness but it seems to be working.

Chuck

Thanks JBRYAN.... that was a real deal...I would go for the 2 everytime[;)] My question was a bit tongue in cheek but thanks for your reply.  Are those your speakers in your avatar? 

BTW....I use a air cleaner with hepa filter in my music room and a Nitty Gritty record cleaner and the debris on the stylus has dropped to almost nothing.  I also put foam filters over the floor registers.  Maybe a bit anal on the cleanliness but it seems to be working.

Chuck

Oh...Sorry Chuck - didn't catch the humor. I also have an air filter and an ionizer, humidifier and I vacuum pretty often but still get dust but I think most of it comes from the records and dirty audio gear I bring home. Its the only room my wife will let me store my stuff and its beyond full. Yes, those are my speakers.

Sorry about that....with these lap tops you have to be carefull where you leave the cursor....Anyway I was just curious...how does that work that he can sell two cheaper than one? Am I missing something?

If you want Travis.... buy the two and I will split it with you..maybe a late Christmas present for Bluesboy since I already have one.

Chuck

Merry Christmas for Bluesboy! That's the best idea yet!

• Moderators

Chuck

I will contact him tomorrow and let you know what I find out,

Travis