chicago friends ... i've almost never heard heritage

jrios212

hi friends,

i feel bad posting this but i am just introducing myself to the world of klipsch and so far am amazed. my uncle had cornwalls but i was little and don't remember what they sound like.

i'm not sure how to say this but i have heard so many great things about the heritage line that i am dying to hear some. are there any fellow chicagoians out there that would be willing to let me hear what all you forum member are talking about?

in return for your generosity i'd be happy to bring you your favorite bottle of wine, scotch, beer(s), etc. whatever you want really.

thanks,

jacob

Welcome to the Form. Just hang around, please, and You'll learn more than you ever wanted about Klipsch.............

Also check out the store, Saturday Audio, to see if they have or can get some heritage speakers to listen too..............they may know someone to put you in touch with.............good Luck, and enjoy!

Simply Stereo

1280 W. Higgins Rd.

Hoffman Estates, IL 60195

(847) 882-2885

This is the place that I purchased my RF-83 setup, but they also have the Heresy, Cornwall, and the K-Horns. Really nice people and take your own music they will let you listen as long as you want.

Wow, thank you so much for your kindness and responses guys. I thought I would wake up this morning and see my post lost on page three already. I'm truly impressed with Klipsch and its culture.

Michael,

Thank you for the link. I'm pretty new to Chicago (live in Lakeview) but I believe Hoffman Estates is a suburb around here. Maybe I'll look into renting a car for the day and making a little trip. :)

Take care everyone.

Jacob

You might want to look up Saturday Audio, from Bill H. above. I think they are in the city but I don't know what they have in stock, maybe a phone call away.

James

Thanks james. Saturday Audio Exchange is a great place and only about a 5 min. walk from me. I go there often and in fact will be going there in about half an hour.

I know they are an authorized klipsch dealer but they usually don't carry much in stock. I'll be sure to ask them today if they ever carry any heritage stuff.

Thanks again,

Jacob

You can hear my cornwall center channel!!!, seriously, I live in Wilmette, real close to you, and I[;)] could help get ya goin

thanks smilin.  i really appreciate it.  

from the map wilmette, seems to be north of evanston.  i don't have a car but if i can make it up to the area i'll be sure to reach out to you.

hope you had a nice weekend.

You'll have to keep a lookout for the next cheesefest. It's a klipsch forum gathering in Madison? Wisconsin where there are at least 3 guys with heritage all over the place. I think there might be a little get together sometime in the middle of March? I'm not sure. I'll try to remember to hunt you down when it gets announced. There's a couple of us that drive up from the chicagoland area so hitching rides for those without cars is never a big deal.

Artto's system is pretty cool too and he's straight west of ya over near O'Hare airport. Probably a bit far if you don't have a car.

And then of course there is the klipsch pilgrimage in Indy this summer. That's the best time to meet up with forum people and get to hear some crazy stuff.